Chapter 30

Jessica pov

It's time. Today we are finally heading back to New York City. We all had a meeting and came up with a plan. "Ok are we ready"Casey asks when we pile back up in the car. "Yep." I say and get in the drivers seat. The trip was quiet, well, until we got about an hour away from new york. That's when mikey started talking non-stop about stupid things. "Hey Jessica what's your favorite type of pizza" mikey asks. Talking at what seems like 80mph. Before I have time to answer he says."cheese, I knew it." then he turns to leo and starts blabbing. When we get to the city you could tell that we were gone. The streets are pretty empty. Only about a dozen people and that's something compared to the bustling streets that are usually packed. "Ok let's get started." leo says. "Splinter is being held in the dungeon on the lower floor." I say looking around at our little group. Then it's go time, Raph, leo, and me are going to fight while mikey, donnie, and Casey save splinter. April will stay in my car with dons computer and hack the security system. My group runs through the dark hallways of the shredders lair. "You two go left I will go right, we will meet up in the main room." leo says and turns and runs left. "Well let's go." raph says and we run down the hallway. As I run I notice that the halls are dark and every inch of the place is painted pitch black. Then raphs tphone starts ringing. He hurrys and answers it so that it doesn't give away are location to any foot soldiers. "Hello" he says in the phone. He listens or a second and then shuts the phone off. Then I look at him and say"who was that." He turns and looks at me"change of plans." he says and I know this will be a long night.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a long,long time. I've been really busy with school and stuff but here is this chapter it's kind of short but I wanted to hurry up and update the next chapter will be longer and will be up sometime this week. thanks~