Chapter 10

Jessica pov.

We return to the lair around 6 in the morning. We sneak in the lair and sit on the couch. I get up and tip toe In my room trying not to wake up splinter. I shut my door and collapse on my bed I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. right when every my eyes shut my alarm goes off, which means it's time for training. I stand up and pull my hair into a pony tail. I walk down the stairs and into the dojo. Sensi is pacing back and forth. I walk over and take a seat beside leo and raph. "So anyone mind telling me where you were last night." he asks. Dang he found out we were gone. normally there wouldn't be a problem but the guys informed me that we weren't supposed to go on patrol last night. "Leonardo tell me what you were doing." splinter asks looking at leo. We all look at leo. I know he is gonna give in. he always does with splinter. "We....ummm"leo starts saying, but I cut him off."we went to get some stuff from my house and got....lost on are way home." I say. I had to think of somthing to add in the last part. splinter looks at me suspiciously. "Really, then what did you get from your house." he asks pushing the conversation. This guy won't drop it. I have to think of something fast. "Let's train." I say. "Ya lets get to it." raph says. "sounds good to me." leo says agreeing with us. then donnie catches on"o ya lets train." he says. We all look at mikey. "Ummmm yep training time." he says. Splinter justs shakes his head and mumbles something about 'teenagers'. "Okay today we will spar." he says. "But there is an odd number." I say. Splinter looks at me and gives me the 'shut up' look. Which I quickly do. Just then April runs in. "sorry I'm late." she says joining us on the mat. "Today Leonardo will be with donnie, mikey with april. and raph with jessica." splinter says. "train and spar by yourselves for a bit I will be back."splinter adds before walking out of the door. I walk over to where raph is standing. "Be prepared to lose." he says. "Ok when ever your done giving yourself a pep talk lets go." I say smirking. We encircle each other for a minute. Then he runs at me and I flip over him. He runs again and throws me to the ground. I pretend to grab my side. "Ow" I say over dramatically. he runs to me. "are you okay." he asks. I take the opportunity and kick him in the gut. he jumps up. "Aww you do care." I say sarcastically. "Nicely played." he says. As I walk over to start fighting again I don't notice mikey slamming into me and I go crashing into raph. The problem is I fell on top of him and our lips touched. I kissed raph. O ya one more problem leo saw and is walking toward us looking very, very mad.