Chapter 13

Jessica pov.

What is it mean, I thought to myself. Donnie looks around. "So what does this mean." leo says. "It means that the kraang are planning something." Donnie states. "what is it" raph says. "From my calculations it means they are delivering a shipment of supplies to the shredder." donnie says. "Ok so get ready we will go tonight to stop it." leo says and walks out. I follow him and see him watching that show he always watches. space heroes I think. Walk down the hallway and bump into raph. "Watch it....o hey Jessica." he says. "Hi" I say and head to my room. I put on head phones and listen to some music. I hear a knock on my door and turn off the music. I get up and open the door. I was greeted by a smiling mikey. "Hy mike what's up" I say as I open the door fully. "Well I talked to leo and he said that you could come with us if you want." He says. I was so excited because leo hardly ever let's me go on important missions. "Thanks mikey! "I scream excitedly and hug him. then I back away. "when are we leaving" I say. "now." he says before quickly adding. "Ill race you." We take off running he flips down the stairs and I jump we are tied right now then leo walks out in my way. I flip over him and run. I barley beat mikey to the doorway. "Wow Jess you are fast." he exclaims walk ing up to me. "Y-ya.....thanks....mikey" I say I'm between breaths. The others walk up and I finally regain my breath. "Lets go guys." I say as I take off down the sewer tunnel. I hear footsteps behind me and no that the others were following.