Chapter 28

Jessica pov.
I feel myself on a couch. I try to open my eyes but I can't. I can't move. I start to mentally panic. Then I hear voices. "What happened." I hear donnie say. "So you just found her like this". Casey says. "How's leo" April says. "The same he won't talk to me about to anything." raph says. Wait, hold up what happened to leo. I try to force my eyes open, I just cant. But when I heard leo is hurt or there is something wrong I felt a little more in control of my body. I try again and a blinding light hits me. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around I am on the couch. "What happened" I ask looking at all the faces I see right in front of me. "Raph went to go look for you and leo when you left and diddnt come back for hours. He said he found you guys in a meadow and you were unconscious. An leo was acting.....starnge." April says. "where is leo" I state and stand up. "Outside on the porch steps, we will let you talk to him." April says shoving everyone Down the hall to the den. I walk outside and see leo sitting down on the steps. "Hey leo" I say unsure what the problem was. He looks at me then back down. "Hey." he says. I walk and sit down by him. "Leo what's wrong." I say. "Nothing...well i don't know." he says. "Tell me." I say. "It's nothing really but when you passed out I could hardly protect you. I couldn't protect you. you living with us and being with me is dangerous for you I want to belive that in a bad situation that we could keep you safe but that's not true, I-I just don't want you to get hurt." he says. "Don't worry I can protect myself and you did fine protecting me because I was ok wasn't i." I say. "And if you are trying to say that we shouldn't be together just tell me." I say. " No,no,no,no. No that's not what I mean all , Just forget I said anything." he says. "Let's go inside." I say. "Sure." he says. He walks in and I know what's got him on edge. We can't stay away from New York forever. We can't run away from our problems. Soon we have to go back and face shredder. And we need to do it fast.

Hey this is just a short chapter I wrote real fast. This book is almost over but still a lot to write. More chapters soon.