Chapter 15

Jessica pov.

What i see horrifies me. Leo took the stab. I see him laying on the ground. I rush over to him and see the others have the shredder cornered. "Leo" I say frantically as I kneel down beside him. I roll him over and he groans. then I see it, A huge stab wound in the middle of his stomach. There is a lot of blood. "Leo why, why did you have to save me." I say. "I-it's ok-Kay Jess." he says. "Donnie!" I yell. I look over at leo and see he is starting to slip out of consciousness. "Stay with me leo, you have to stay awake.". I say applying pressure to try and stop the bleeding. I can't loose him. I've lost almost everybody else. "Donnie hurry." I scream again tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I look over and see no shredder. The guys run over to us. I stand back while donnie looks him over. "hurry if he has even the slightest chance we have to get him home to see if any internal organs are damaged." donnie says. Raph and him pick up leo. We hop out of the shredders lair and go into an ally. I however don't go into the ally. I climb up on the roof and wait. That's when I cry. I was weak. Helpless. I don't deserve to be saved every time I face dying. I hear a footstep behind me. I turn and see mikey standing there. "Jess are you okay." he says. "Ya mike" I say as I motion that it's okay for him to come sit by me. He flashes one of his smiles. Man life would be so much harder without him to cheer every one up. I smile back. We sit on the edge of the building. "Jess your bleeding." he says. I look down and see my arm. I forgot about that. Mikey hands me over some wrap and I wrap it up. "Thanks mikey, let's go check on leo.". I say standing up. We walk into the ally and go into the sewers.