Chapter 29

Jessica pov.

I wake up in the little room that April and I share. I look over to the other bed and see that April is already awake. After I get ready I walk out of the room and into the living area. Everyone else is awake. "Hey Jess". Mikey says. "Hey." I say. "well do you want to join us for training." raph says. "Sure" I exclaim. Everyone, even April and Casey, Joined us outside. "Ok so let's get started." leo says. "Let's just spar right now, April your with Jessica, Donnie and Casey, Raph and me, And mikey you can go practice by yourself until someone looses a fight. " Leo states and everyone gets with their partners and goes to a space in the yard. April walks over and we head to a unused space. "Ready." she says. "Ready" I say getting into position. It's a good thing that we aren't using weapons because i left all of mine in New York. April runs at me and throws a punch. I flip and dodge and turn and land I kick. She kicks me and I stumble backwards. I run at her and tackle her before she can dodge or counter an attack. After I have her pinned she looks up at me. "wow you have gotten better." she exclaims. I get up and help her to her feet. "yep I have to be good for when we go back to new york." I say. "Ok now mikey get over here. Winners will spar with winners and if you lost you can watch. Ok so donnie and mikey, Jess with me." leo says. Everyone who lost went inside to do stuff I guess because soon the only ones in the yard were leo, me, mikey, and don. "Ok begin." leo says and don and mikey start. "Don't go easy on me because I am your girlfriend" I say to leo. He smiles and gets in position. I run at him and we start sparing. I totally lost track of time. Soon I looked around and we were the only ones outside. We stopped sparing, both of are drenched in sweat. "Lets take a break."leo says. "Don't have to tell me twice" I say. We walk toward the house. We walk inside and see everyone in the main room. I sit down on the couch but leo stays standing. "Listen up." he says after awhile. Everyone stops and directs their attention toward leo. "The foot know we left and bella, Ben and Kira found us. We luckily got away from them."he says looking straight at me. "we have to go back, soon. Sensi is captured and we are hiding out here not doing anything about it." Leo says with a painful expression on his face. "I am going back in about three days you guys can join me if you want." he says at the end and walks out the door. I know he is upset and anxious to go back to the city. I am to. I jump up from the couch and run out the door to catch up to him. I finally catch up and run to him. "leo" I say. "I am going with you to save sensi and take back New York City.." I say and hug him. He returns the hug. I grab his hand and pulls him back towed the house. "Jessica"he says. "Ya" I say. "I don't know what I would do without you." he says and we walk in the house. Just then my confidence spiraled.