Chapter 26

Jessica pov.

After one day of traveling and sleeping in the car mikey starts to get annoying. Right now we are driving down the highway in central New York. "Are we there yet." mikey says in a chipper tune. "No." I say. About thirty seconds later he says "how bout now." "no still not there." I say. "How bout now, or now, or now." he says. My head stars to hurt. "Are we..."he starts to say. "no,no,no, and no we are not even close, we are not even half way yet so take a nap and shut up please so I can concentrate!" I scream. "Ok sheesh." he says and settles back in the back. About noon my stomach growls. "I'm hungry" mikey says . Everyone agrees. I pull up at a pizza shop and hand Casey money. "Use this and buy a lot of pizza and 7 pops." I order him. He groans and steps out of the car. We watch him disappear into the shop. "So what does this house look like." April asks. "It's down a little trail and pretty isolated. the house isn't to big and isn't to small, I loved it there." I say. Casey steps out of the door and motions for some help. I walk out and run over. We both have 2 boxes of pizza a piece and bottles of pop on top of the pizza boxes. When we get in the car I hand everything to the back so I can get situated. Then Casey hands April an me our pops and a slice of pizza a piece. I eat my slice and am not hungry eny more so I start to drive. "Hey Jess " mikey starts. "Do not say ' are we there yet' " I say. "I won't" he says. after awhile of silence he says "are we there NOW". Ugh I'm gonna kill him if we don't get to the house fast. "haha get it I said now not yet." he says laughing. "We get it mikey." leo says. I check the map. We are almost there.