Chapter 24

Jessica pov.

Soon I heard a tap on my car window. Even in the pitch black night I saw Leo's blue eyes. "Hey." He says as he open the passenger side door and gets in. "Hi. " I say. He stuts the door and looks over to me. "Ok so right now you are on oak. I will give to directions and you drive." he says. I nod my head and start the car. I dive and take the roads leo tells me. Then I finally speak up. "leo that guy Ben I was just giving him a rode home." I say and I tell him every thing from the dance to the gas station toe getting lost. "Wow, You've had an exciting night." he says after my story. "Yep you could say that but I never want to see Ben again." I say. "Don't worry I hope you never have to but I sure would like to come across him sometime." he says smiling. I laugh and picture Bens face if leo confronted him. "Ok now take a left." leo says and I pull onto the main road that I drove to go to school. Now I know where I am. Soon I park my car at Aprils and lock it. Then leo and I walk to an ally and we climb down into the sewers. It's probably about 4 something in the morning. We walk to the hallway. Everyone else is asleep already. Leo leans in and we kiss. "See you in a couple of hours. "he says as he walks into his bedroom. "Yep." I say as I walk into my room. I lay down on my bed and fall into sleep. As I am falling asleep in the quiet room I swear I hear a slight beep sounding from my phone. It is so quiet that you would only be able to hear it if absolutely no noise was present but even then it sounds so quiet. I hear the beeping. Probably just my imagination, I think to myself.

Next chapter will be longer promise. Kaylee619~