1

"Clarke get up! You will be late on the first school day of the last year!" a scream is heard from below. "A couple more minutes," mumbled Clarke in a sleepy voice, "No, now!" Objected her mother, "okay, okay, I get up!" The girl answered in an irritated voice. As soon as she got dressed, she immediately went down the stairs for breakfast. "Can you drop me at school on your way to work?" Clark turned to her mom while washing an apple. "Of course, baby, but we must leave now," she answered. "Just grab a backpack and run!"

On the way to school, Clarke kept talking about the upcoming meeting with Raven, her best friend, who had gone all summer to Spain with her girlfriend Luna.
As soon as the car stopped, Clarke thanked her mother and ran straight to school. "REYES!" The girl shouted. "GRIFFIN! Long time no see!" The girls were so happy and hugged each other. "How is your trip to Spain?" "Great! Have fun! What about you? Did you find yourself a guy or maybe a girl?" Raven answered with a grin. "Nope, single as always" both girls laughed as the bell rang. "See you in a few hours!" Clarke said. "Bye" the other girl responded.

When Clarke opened the door of her class she saw a few new faces in there. As she was a little bit late, her last year seat was already taken and there was only the only one left near a new girl.

"Hi" Clarke said. " Hi to you too" the girl replied. "Would you mind me sitting near you?" Clarke asked politely. "No, not at all" the girl smiled.

The first lesson was history so no one really listened to the teacher.
When Clarke got bored she started drawing in her notebook. The girl noticed it and started following her moves. "What are you drawing?" She asked. "Sorry?" Clarke was confused. "In your notebook, it looks beautiful" "Oh, it's just a scribble. Thanks anyway" Clarke blushed. "I'm Lexa. Lexa Woods. And you?" "My name is Clarke. Wait, Woods like Lincoln Woods?" Clarke asked. "Yeah, why?" Lexa answered. "I have known him for ages! He is my friend's, Octavia's, boyfriend! I didn't know he had a sister!" Clarke said to her. "That's because I'm not one, I'm his cousin, just transferred here from Trikru high" Lexa explained. "Oh, that makes sense now" Clarke smiled at Lexa.
Lexa was gazing at her smile and thinking that it looks good on her. And then the bell rang.
Everyone got their stuff and left the room. "I'll see ya later!" Clarke said Lexa and went out from the class.

It had been a few more lessons before the time for lunch finally came.
"Hey Luna, hey Raven" said Clarke as she saw the girls sitting around the table.
"Hi, Clarke" Luna and Raven said as Octavia and Lincoln came to sit with them.
"Hi everyone" they said.

"Lincoln, why didn't you tell me you had such a hot cousin?" Clarke asked Lincoln.

"Was I supposed to?" he replied "Griffin, already making some friends I see?" Raven teased "Shut up Reyes" Clarke laughed. "Anyway, is Lexa doing any professional sport?" Clarke said to Lincoln. "Nope, she just likes to look good I guess" the boy replied.

After the lunch had ended Clarke went to her art class and was surprised to see Lexa there.

"Lexa? I didn't think to meet you here" Clarke confessed "Well, me either, I just was late with choosing any other classes so this is the only one which was left" The girl explained.

"Okay, maybe we could sit together since you are new to school?" Clarke suggested "great idea.Thanks, Clarke"

When the class has started the teacher asked everyone to draw them their favourite thing about nature.
Clarke was drawing a very beautiful starry night while Lexa was trying to draw something which meant to be forest.
When the drawings were done both girls looked up and saw each other works.

"Omg, Clarke you are so talented!" Lexa's mouth fell open.
The drawing by Clarke was really incredible. A dark blue space with the stars on it.

"Thank you. I have always loved art" Clarke blushed "Just telling a fact" Lexa smiled
"Well, yours is also beautiful I guess" of course she said it of politeness because Lexa's drawing was nothing like hers. "Come on Clarke, we all know it's awful" Lexa laughed "Art isn't my thing" She said as both girls laughed.

After the school was over the group of old friends of Clarke, Luna, Raven, Finn, Lincoln, Octavia, Murphy, Bellamy and Echo came all to their all time favourite spot near the sport court. They are used coming here after scool, if someone has something important to tell, since 9th grade.

"Hello everyone" Finn started. "So I have something to announce! I am dating a girl named Anya!"
Everyone in group was shocked, because Finn wasn't very communicative person and had some mental issues like depression.

"Wow! Finn, congratulations!" "I am so happy for you" the group congratulated Finn. "It's not all yet, because of this, I'm throwing a party on Friday evening and you all are invited!" He said "That's amazing!" Clarke said "With alcohol?" Bellamy asked "Of course, we are gonna get drunk!" Finn answered and they all laughed. "How many people are going to be there?" Octavia inquired "I'm not sure, you all, Anya is also asking her friends to come." Finn responded.
"That's all for now, I gotta go. See you at my place on Friday! I'll write the exact time in wattsapp group!" Finn said and left. Everyone else also started going back.

As Clarke was going past the sport court she saw someone running there.

Let me know if you like the idea of this AU.
It's going to develop fast;)