19

"Everyone choose the room!" Luna said when they arrived.

"Murphy is sleeping on the couch cuz he doesn't have a pair" Luna added as she smirked

"But that doesn't mean I won't be noisy" Murphy teased with a grin

"Omg, Murphy! Shut up!" Raven asked disgusted

"Make me" The boy teased even more

"Only Luna has this privilege" Raven said as she does her eyes. Luna came closer to her girlfriend and gave her a passionate kiss to show that Raven was only hers.

"Got it. Now, can you stop being gay for a minute?" Murphy said as he laughed. The girls rolled their eyes with a grin.

Clarke and Lexa got the last free room because every other were occupied.
The room was nice. One big double bed, bathroom and a TV in it.

"Ugh" Lexa said tired as she flopped down on the bed.

"I see you don't like long roads" Clarke giggled as she saw
frowning Lexa.

"Ummm, no. Definitely no" Lexa answered.

"Well, maybe food can make you feel better. Come on, I am hungry" Clarke said as she gave a quick kiss on Lexa's lips and took her head.
The girls headed to the kitchen and saw that Luna has already made them some food.

"This is exactly what my stomach needs right now" Lexa said as she smelled the food.

Not a moment later Lincoln and Octavia joined them. Everyone was sitting on the couch and eating delicious burritos.

"I will wash the plates!" Clarke got up when everyone was done.

"No babe, I will. Sit and relax" Lexa said as she saw her girlfriend getting up.

Clarke brought her mouth to Lexa's ears and whispered in them:
"You drove for 4 hours straight. You need your powers for something else" Clarke said and giggled as Lexa gone red.

"What did she say that you act so strange?" Raven asked with a smirk

"None of your business" Lexa scoffed

"Babeeeee" Clarke shouted from the kitchen

"Sorry" Lexa mumbled after Clarke gave her a signal to be polite.

" Who wants to go for a hike in forest?" Octavia suggested and in response heard cheering yells.

When everyone got dressed properly they walked out of the cabin and started their walk.
They were surrounded by beautiful trees and signing of the birds.

The group was walking for another hour when they found a beautiful glade.

"Let's rest here for a little" Echo suggested and everyone else nodded. Everyone placed near their pair and only Murphy was sitting alone. But he didn't mind.

Lexa pulled out a cover from her backpack and lay down. Clarke lay as well and rested her head near Lexa's.

When they turned their gazes away from each other and looked up at the sky... they saw an unbelievably beautiful view. The trees touching the sky with their crowns.
The green rolling in blue.

"So the sky fell in love with the ground" Clarke whispered.

But she knew she wasn't talking about that. Clarke didn't meam it like that. She was talking about them.

Lexa turned her gaze to Clarke and when the blue met the green their hearts stopped.

"Get up guys! We need to her home before it gets dark! It's already twilight so we better hurry!" Bellamy announced