38

The next morning Lexa woke up without Clarke by her side. She checked the bathroom and walked downstairs after not seeing her there.

"Clarke?" Lexa asked as she walked in the kitchen.
No answer came back.
A few more minutes Lexa walked around house looking for Clarke until she heard the front door being opened.

"Lexa! You are awake!" Clarke said as she entered the house. She smiled at Lexa and took fresh flowers, she hided after her back, out.

"Happy Valentines day baby" Clarke said and took a few steps towards Lexa giving her flowers. Lexa was beaming and took the flowers to put them in vase.

"Happy Valentines day to you too" Lexa said approaching Clarke and locking their lips together.

"Since it's friday, i think we can skip school. And i have a present for you too." Lexa said with a grin.
She took Clarke upstairs and entered their bedroom. She locked the door and saw Clarke's confused look.

"You have to turn around for a second." Lexa said giving Clarke a nod to reassure her.

"I'm confused" Clarke said hearing some noises from behind.

"You can turn around" Lexa said a minute later.
Clarke turned around and as soon as she did her mouth fell opened.

There was a Lexa standing in bright red underwear with lips on it. It was very detailed and incredibly sexy.

"Since it's been a month since doctor said no to having sex, we can officially make love today." Lexa said taking a step towards Clarke.

"You are a Goddess, Lexa" Clarke finally managed to say. She raised her hand in the air and then put it on Lexa's collarbone. She touched her skin coming down to her girlfriend's bra. She traced every  part of Lexa's chest making her shiver. After minutes, which felt like hours, of teasing Lexa, Clarke looked up at Lexa's face and that's when sky met the ground. She pressed their lips together and soon their tongues were massaging each other.

                  (sex part, you can skip it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexa's hand were already under Clarke's shirt. With one deft move she managed to take her bra off and throw it on the floor.
Lexa pushed Clarke on the bed and laid on top of her. She pressed her lips against Clarke's and gradually was getting lower. She took one nipple in her mouth and the other one in her hand giving them the same attention. Clarke couldn't hold the noises and moaned feeling Lexa's touch on her body.

"I wang you to scream my name today" Lexa said slowly tracing Clarke's inner thigh and then her folds making the girl shiver.
"Then- stop- teasing" Clarke literally screamed the last words as Lexa pumped two fingers together right away. She added the third one and kept the rhythm growing.
Clarke saw Lexa licking her lips in excitation, she already could cum just of the look on Clarke. Clarke put her finger against Lexa's enter and pushed them mean hearing a moan back, Lexa still not slowing down Clarke's rhythm. And they were enjoying each other and cum one
after another.
Lexa fell on top of Clarke and in a few minutes their muscles relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you Clarke, Happy Valentines day baby"
"I love you too, Lexa" Clarke said kissing her girlfriend.

That day Lexa and Clarke made love everywhere maybe except for Aden's and Lexa's parents rooms. But what did you think? They should catch up what they missed for the whole month.😉

Happy Valentines today to everyone! I love you guys!