18

The cabin in woods was 4 hours ride away from Lexa's house so they were having a long trip.

"Stop the car. I need to pee" Octavia said when they were driving maybe for an hour.

"We just left. I won't stop so soon." Lexa said to her.

"Babe, I would like to visit the toilet as well."  Clarke said and smiled softly.

"Sure. I will stop in the next gas station" Lexa said and smiled as well. Their hand severe on each others and Lexa felt more relaxed with Clarke.

"Really??" Octavia asked a little offended.

"You will stop for her but not for everyone else?" She asked frustrated

"Yep, you get everything right" Lexa said and grinned. With these words Clarke mouth became wide and she giggled.

"Text Luna please" Lexa said as she handed her phone to Clarke.

Lexa: we are stopping to pee.

Raven: sure thing, Clarke

Lexa: Really again?? How did you do that!?

Luna: Lexa never texts while driving

Lexa: unlike you. Watch the road!

After about 10 minutes of driving Lexa and Luna finally put up near a gas station. Everyone did their things and now they were choosing some snacks.

"Babe, these are unhealthy" Lexa sighed when she saw that Clarke took a dozen of chips and a litre of coke.

"I know, but we are having fun, aren't we?" Clarke smirked at Lexa

"But don't worry, I got you some healthy stuff" Clarke said and show her some water and protein snacks.Lexa smiled at her and leaned into a kiss.

When they paid for their stuff everyone got back on their seats and they continued the road.

"Let's play something, I'm bored" Octavia said when they were driving for half an hour

"What? Truth or truth? We are locked in the car Octavia" Lexa scoffed impolitely because she was tired of the road.

Clarke noticed it and tightened her grip on Lexa's hand. She leaned closer and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Lexa looked at Clarke with love in her eyes and gave her a nod to say thank you.

"Sure, why not" Lexa said after Clarke calmed her down.

"Woah! Griffin, what are you doing to this girl!" Octavia said impressed by Lexa's politeness.

"Shut up or I will change my mind" Lexa said through teeth.

"Okay, Clarke truth or truth?" Octavia asked.
"Really?" Clarke burst out laughing from the idea of the game.

"Yep" Octavia said as she started laughing as well.

"Well. I guess I have to choose truth" Clarke said laughing

"Okay. The weirdest place you had sex in and with whom?" Octavia said as she grinned

Clarke started blushing like crazy and Lexa turned to Clarke with a grin and curiosity in the eyes.

"Ummmm. It was with a friend named Roan and it was- ummm-...." Clarke mumbled something so no one could hear.

"Sorry? We didn't hear you" Lexa said and Octavia started laughing.

"It was in the toilet on a plane!" Clarke said and was more red than a tomato.

"Our parents were friends and we were flying on a vacation to Europe with them" Clarke said

"And why did you fuck?" Octavia asked curious.

"I have already answered the question. Your turn" Clarke said
"When and  was your first time?" Clarke revenged.

"When I was 15" Octavia said without embarrassment and hesitation.

"Young bird Blake" Lexa grinned

"Who says. I bet you had yours at 14"  Octavia scoffed

"Well guessed" Lexa smirked

"What!? Really?!" Clarke asked shocked.

"Yeah, pretty early, I know" Lexa said while she was moving uncomfortably.

"I had mine at 16" Clarke said

"Mine at 17. It as with Octavia"  Lincoln informed

"Let's drop the details" Lexa scoffed.

They were playing this gave for another half an hour but the questions were simple and it wasn't interesting to play without dare, so they stopped the game.

Octavia fell asleep on Lincoln's lap while the latest was watching through the window.

Clarke also was sleeping still having her hand above Lexa's. When the car drove some pits everyone got shakes but not that much to wake up. Because of the shaking some Clarke's hair fell on her face. When Lexa was checking on Clarke's sleep she noticed this and with gentle move put it after her ear. It was a lure gesture filled with care and love.

I love her.

Lexa caught herself saying this on her mind.

Yes. How much I love her.

Lexa thought about it again. She loves Clarke. Every part of her body. Every move. Everything about her.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter. I really appreciate it ❤️
And thank you so much for 600 reads!