21

'omg' Clarke thought in fear.

"Yes, it's me. How is Lexa?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"She is stable for now" The doctor and gave the girl a tired smile.

"Omg. Thank God!" Clarke said while tears of happiness and tiredness were streaming down her face. She would have fell on the ground if the doctor wouldn't keep her up.

"Can I see her? Is she awake?" Clarke asked

"Sorry, but she needs to rest. She isn't awake yet. But you can see her in about 45 minutes" The doctor said "I will call you" She added.

"Thank you so much" Clarke said and the doctor left.

"Hey!" Clarke said as she woke every of her friend up.

"What?! Any news? Is she okay?" Raven asked as soon as she got up.

"Yes! She is stable now. We can see her in 45 minutes" Clarke said crying

"Thank God" Echo said and hugged Clarke.

The next next 45 minutes has flown for everyone but for Clarke it felt like hours.
And when the doctor finally came in she said that they could see Lexa.

"She is awake. Come, I will show you the way" The doctor said and left them to Lexa's room.

When Clarke opened the door her eyes filled with tears seeing her girlfriend all that weak and helpless laying there helpless.

"Omg, Lexa." Clarke said as she ran towards the girl and gave her a hug

"Aghh" Lexa moaned in a slight stroke of pain when Clarke hugged her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Clarke said as she pulled back

"Yeah, but I didn't say you should pull back." Lexa said as she took Clarke's collar and pulled her into a kiss. Clarke immediately kissed back and placed her hands on Lexa's cheek.

"I was so afraid" Clarke said as she stroke the cheek with her thumb.

"But I'm still here, with you" Lexa said as she took Clarke's hands in her own.

"I'll always be with you" Lexa said as their
foreheads touched.

A few seconds later they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Lexa yelled

"Hi! How are you feeling?" Luna said as she walked in. After her the rest of the group came in as well.

"Umm. How a person who was shot in the stomach?" Lexa said and laughed like it's nothing

"We were really worried" Lincoln said

"Thank you for staying with me. It was a long night" Lexa said and opened her arms to give everyone a hug.

"We will give you some space together" Raven said as she saw the pair making out after a hug.
Everyone except for Clarke and Lexa left the palate and closed the door.

"Do you know who did a shot? I mean, maybe you saw someone?" Clarke asked as she sat on the chair near Lexa's bed.

"No, I was laughing with you at that moment" Lexa said and smiled remembering back to that night.

"Do you think the person did it accidentally or intentionally?" Clarke said as she gave a sad smile

"I don't know. But all I know is that I missed you Clarke. I desperately want to feel your touch. So get up and give me a kiss I deserve" Lexa said lovingly

"As you say" Clarke said and grinned.

She got up from her chair and climbed on Lexa's bed. Lexa was in half sitting position so placed on her knees. Now Lexa's legs were between Clarke's.
Clarke took Lexa's face in her hands and started kissing her. She was giving kisses all over Lexa's face and neck, returning back to her lips.

They were making out for a while when they heard someone fake caughted.

When they looked up they saw Anya and Finn standing and smiling.

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds" Anya said and Finned couldn't hold a laugh.

"We just wanted to know how are you doing" Finn added

"I'm alive but my wound still hurts" Lexa responded

"Come on, give me a hug. I had a lot of stress lately" Lexa said and opened her arms.

They hugged and started talking about what happened because Anya and Finn weren't there.

After 20 minutes they left and Clarke and Lexa were alone in the room now.

They started talking and laughing like nothing happened and that was pure happiness about being alive.

Thank you so so much for 800 reads!!!!