5

"Good morning" girls said in sync when they saw the rest of the group.
"Morning, lovebirds" Luna smirked. "What?" Clarke was confused "Raven told me about you eye fucking Lexa" Luna explained and everyone was shocked. "Oh God! No, there is nothing between us! We were just talking and when I pass out yesterday Lexa took me upstairs!" Clarke objected and she was a little bit frustrated telling these words. "Yes, that's true" Lexa said and felt a wave of sadness coming to her. "We'll see" Raven said teasingly and then whispered to Luna: "15$ they will end up together".  "30$ they will kiss in the next 10 days" Luna replied and kissed her girlfriend.
In the next few hours house was empty. Everyone had gone home and spent their weekends doing their usual things.

It was Monday when Clarke entered the history class and sat down next to Lexa. When the teacher came he asked everyone to be silent because he had something to announce.
"Good morning everyone!" He said. "I have some good news for you! We are going on a school trip next week!" A room the girl's were in filled with excitement.
"So, this class and a few more classes are coming to the trip! I will send a list of necessary things on your e-mail!" Later that day everyone received an email about the trip. It was a trip to
Washington for excursion.

The rest of the  week passed quickly and everyone was really excited about the upcoming trip. When Clarke arrived at the bus station, almost everyone was inside the bus. Clarke put her bag in the trunk and walked into the bus. She wanted to sit with Raven but she was already sitting near Luna. As Clarke sighed she continued to look for the seat. "Want to sit with me, Clarke?" She heard a voice from behind and immediately recognised it. It was Lexa. As Clarke turned around her mouth fell open. Lexa was in a short top and shorts. It was a hot day so everyone was wearing something light. Lexa looked amazing and Clarke could see her abs through the thin white top.
"Umm, wi-with you? Yeah, yes, sure." Clarke said as she pulled herself together.
"Great, do you want to sit near window?" Lexa asked politely "Yeah, it would be great." Clarke replied "Thank you, Lexa" she added. "No worries" Lexa smiled and Clarke was staring at her while sitting next to the window.
The bus finally started and it's been 10 minutes when Clarke said: "Maybe we could live in one room if you don't mind? I thought it would be great because I love spending time with you, Lexa" Clarke blushed "It would be my pleasure. Thank you" Lexa smiled as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was happy just like Clarke.
"And, I also like spending time with you" Both girls smiled
"Do you want to listen to music together with me? I have a pair of headphones." Lexa suggested "Yes, please" Clarke said and Lexa gave her one side of the headphones and took the other one for herself. When Lexa turned the music on Clarke put her head on Lexa's shoulder. It was unexpectedly for Lexa but she felt some warmth in her heart. A few minutes later Lexa felt that Clarke's head was falling, it means she was asleep. Lexa leaned her head over Clarke's so it wouldn't fall down. Slowly, Lexa fell asleep as well.
When the bus arrived at the destination both girls woke up. Everyone walked out of the bus and took their stuff out of the trunk.

    Sorry, I know this part is short, but I will post another one tonight. ;)