20

A hoarse scream left Lexa's lips as the bullet reached her stomach.

"Lexa?!" Clarke screamed in shock and fear.

On those words Lexa fell in Clarke's hands almost unconscious.

"Omg, call 911! NOW!!!" Clarke yelled while tears were streaming down her face.

"Sh, sh. Everything will be okay. I won't let you die" Clarke whispered with a shaky voice to Lexa's ear. She tried to ensure that Lexa is going to be okay but she didn't know it. Clarke was too afraid to loose her.

"Let me get her. We need to get to the cabin. The medics won't be able to find us in woods" Lincoln said.

Clarke let go of Lexa and let Lincoln get her up.
She teared off a piece of her shirt and put it to the wound so it can stop the bleeding a little bit.

When they get to the cabin the medics weren't there yet.

"Put her on the couch! Bring me a bowl of water and first aid kit!" Clarke shouted in desperate voice still crying.

Luna quickly brought everything Clarke needed and gave her a bottle of vodka.

Clarke quickly disinfected her hands and the area around Lexa's wound.

"Murphy! Take the bandage and put it on the wound! Press it as hard as you can!" Clarke yelled at Murphy and then came closer to Lexa's face.

"It's going to be okay. I promise. You will get well and we will live together happily ever after" Clarke said while sobbing. She put Lexa's hair which fell on her face and put it after her ear.
She placed a gentle kiss on her lips leaving  Lexa's cheeks wet of her own tears.

"The help came!" Octavia shouted as she opened the door so the medics could come in.

"I will come with her. You can stay here. It's okay. We will be alright" Clarke tried to ensure the others.

"No. We are coming. End of the conversation" Bellamy cut her off.

Clarke was riding in the ambulance car when the rest of the group took Luna's and Lexa's.

Everything was happening very quickly and they already were at the hospital.
"Ma'am, I'm afraid you can't go further with us. She needs an operation. We will let you know as soon as it is finished"  One of the doctors said and Clarke was looking with eyes full of tears at Lexa's figure, on the hospital bed, hiding after the doors.

The operation was going for already 2 hours and still no news.  Because it was the middle of the night almost everyone was sleeping. Echo placed on Bellamy's lap, Octavia on Lincoln's and Raven put her head on Luna's shoulder. But Clarke couldn't force herself to sleep. She was to nervous and too afraid.

Murphy was sitting against her and wasn't asleep as well. He saw a tear rolling down Clarke's cheek.

"Hey, it's okay." Murphy sat on his knees near her. Clarke looked up at him with wet eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know how much she means to you. But I promise you,  she will be alright. Just a little bit time and she will heal." Murphy said to his friend.

"Thank you, Murphy" Clarke looked at him with hopeful eyes and hugged him.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter ❤️
And thank you everyone for 700 reads!