28

"Hi" Clarke said as her face lightened up because it was Lexa on the other end of the phone.

"Hi babe. Where are you? You are already absent for three hours. I'm worried" Lexa said

"What?! It's already been three hours?" Clarke asked in disbelief as she heard a chuckle coming from her phone.

"We are still  at Starbucks. I didn't even notice how the time flew." Clarke said as she smiled at Raven.

"It's okay, you don't have to come home. Enjoy your time with Raven" Lexa said with love in her voice.

"Oh, and me and my parents with Aden are going on hike on forest. So ring me if something go wrong" Lexa said

"Sure. See you soon" Clarke said

"Bye, love" Lexa said and Clarke blushed on these words.

"I hope the reason why you are blushing isn't because you just had sex through phone" Raven joked and Clarke blushed even more while laughing as well.

"So we have all day for ourselves" Clarke said.

"Let's go shopping then!" Raven almost screamed from excitement.

The girls got up from the table walked out of the Starbucks.

When they arrived at the shopping centre the sparkles appeared in their eyes.

"Let's buy something for us" Clarke said and laughed from joy. Raven smiled as well and they started playing through shops.

"Oh wow! Do you want to buy the whole shop?" Clarke laughed as she saw Raven with a mountain of clothes going to the fitting room.

"It's just a few things but in different sizes" Raven laughed.

"And you, I see, don't mind with sizes, yeah?" Raven teased as she saw that Clarke was holding only one black dress.

"Not at all" Clarke teased back and walked in the fitting room.

When the girls put on the clothes they chose, they walked out of the fitting room to show each other.

Raven tried a shot skirt with a sparkling top on. Her usual style at the discos.
And Clarke.. Calrke was wearing a black evening dress with deep cleavage. The thin straps showed almost every inch of her shoulders, the tight but dense material, a dress was made of, made her shape visible. She looked like a goddess.

When Raven saw Clarke her mouth fell opened.

"Omg Clarke" Raven only managed to say.

"What do you think? It's not as bad as I expected it to be." Clarke said as she turned around her axis to show Raven the behind.

"Are you kidding me? You are the fucking queen! Just look at yourself!" Raven said still shocked how beautiful Clarke was.

"Lexa will love it. You look super sexy and beautiful" Raven said and Clarke blushed from the thought how she could surprise Lexa with this.

"Okay, I will take it!" Clarke said excited.

"And you look stunning as well!" Clarke said as she looked over Raven.

"But not for Luna though" Raven said

"Yeah, it's like your usual party style." Clarke said.

"But let's go find an outfit for Luna then!" Clarke said as she smirked.

They girls had bought their new outfits and went to other shops.

Thank you so much for 2.000 reads and almost 60 votes! Love y'all 💘