23

"NO!" Clarke yelled again.

She got up and ran towards Lexa.

Everything was happening so quickly so the doctors couldn't even stop her.

"Lexa! I love you! Come back!!!!" Clarke screamed desperately in pain.

She couldn't just accept her death. She ment for her too much to let her go.

So Clarke didn't.

She started giving her a heart massage. 30 pressings then CPR.
That what she was taught in school.

Again. 30 pressings then CPR.
Nothing works.

Harder, Clarke, harder!

Again. 30 hard pressings then CPR.

A desperate moment when two souls are fighting for life. One for her own, one her the reason to live.

A scrum for a deep breath was heard. And a sound of one letting out.

Lexa took a breath. Clarke made her take a breath. She saved her. Lexa. Was. Alive.

A loud crying and so much sobbing.
Clarke was crying like never before. She was crying so hard that she couldn't even breathe. Only when she felt warm hand on her arm she opened her eyes and looked up.

"Lexa" Clarke cried

"I'm. I'm with you. I'll always be" Lexa said weakly

"I thought- I thought I would never see you again" Clarke said as she fell into Lexa's arms.

"Don't you ever do this to me. They said you were gone" Clarke said sobbing

Their foreheads were touching and Lexa was stroking Clarke's cheek with her thumb wiping the tears away.

They hugged and Clarke tightened her grip on Lexa's arm when they pulled back.

" I can't live without you" Clarke said watching in her favourite pair of green eyes.

And when the blue met the green they leaned into a deep caring kiss
"I'll never leave you again, Clarke" Lexa said and kissed her girlfriend again.

They pulled back and hugged for a long time.

"We need to take care of you, miss Woods, now" The doctor said

"Right, make sure she gets the best treatment" Clarke said with a strict voice. The doctor nodded

Clarke got up from her chair and walked in the corner of the room so she wouldn't be an obstacle to examine the patient.

While the doctor was looking after Lexa Clarke's gaze never left her girlfriend.

"Everything is okay. You can call it a miracle. But you better stay here for a few more days. I think we can let you out in about two days." The doctor summed up.

"And, the most important thing. Do not drink any alcohol for at least 1.5 month" The doctor said in a strict voice.

"Are you sexualy active?" She asked

"Yeah." Lexa said as she became red and looked up at Clarke.

"You can't have sex for at least one month." The doctor announced

"What?!" Clarke almost yelled from the corner

"Sorry. That's the best way to get well soon. No load." The doctor said and left the room.

"Omg! The whole month!" Clarke said frustrated when she sat down on the chair again.

"At least, we can still cuddle" Lexa said and opened her arms so Clarke could lie between them.

"Lexa?" Clarke said

"Yes, Clarke?" Lexa said as she opened her eyes and looked at Clarke who was in her arms.

"I love you, Lexa" Clarke said while looking straight in her love's eyes.

"I love you too, Clarke Griffin" Lexa said and leaned for a kiss.
It was a soft long kiss and when they pulled back they cuddled again.
Clarke holding Lexa tight in her arms being afraid to loose her. And Lexa burying her face into Clarke's hair if it was their last time.