11

"And here is my room" Lexa said as she walked to the end of the hallway and opened the door on the left side. "Wow" Clarke said as they entered the room. There was a big bed in the centre of the room. A TV in front of it and some shelfes, filled with many books,  under the TV. There also was a separate bathroom in her room and a table with MacBook on it. The room was white and black in a modern style, there were also some paintings on the wall. When Clarke walked closer to the table she saw some family photos in frames. "Lexa! You were such a cutie!" Clarke said as she was looking at the photos. "Am I not cute now?" Lexa said fake offended "You are more hot than cute" Clarke said and smirked. She walked towards Lexa and kissed her. "Is Aden home?" Clarke asked "Nope, he stays at his friends house tonight" Lexa replied "Good" Clarke said playfully and kissed Lexa again. Their kiss became more passionate and when Clarke's hands were sliding on Lexa's butt Lexa pulled back. "You haven't seen the house yet" she said softly. "All I want to see is you" Clarke responded and Lexa kissed her. Not a moment later they were lying on the back half naked.

After girls were done Clarke interrupted the silence. "You are incredible" Clarke said dreamily "And so are you, babe" Lexa replied and took Clarke's hand. "Want to swim in the pool naked?" Lexa suggested while giggling. "You are crazy! I want provided that you will swim with me" Clarke smiled and got up. Both girls walked downstairs and when they  reached the pool Lexa ran and jumped into it. "Come on! Jump after me" Lexa said as she splashed some water on Clarke. Not a moment later Clarke jumped in the pool with a lot of splashes. The girls started laughing and fooling around. They were swimming naked and laughing. Clarke took Lexa on her shoulders while giggling. Both girls were having fun for a long time when it was time get out.
"Maybe you could drive Anya to the airport with me?" Lexa suggested. "It'd be my pleasure" Clarke smiled and kissed Lexa. When both girls dressed up they got into the car and picked Anya up. When they were driving Clarke turned the radio on. "I love this song!" She said as she heard 'Someone to you' by Banners playing. "Me too!" Lexa replied and they started singing together. When the song ended Lexa said: "Do you want to stay over tonight?". "Of course I do" Clarke smiled "I'll inform my mom first." She said and took her phone out of her pocket.

Clarke: Hey mom, I will stay at Lexa tonight, I will be back tomorrow morning.

Mom: okay sweetie, have a good night
xoxo

Clarke: thanks, I love u.

"Oh wait, I don't have any clothes" Clarke said after texting her mom. "Don't worry, I will give you mine" Lexa answered with a grin.

When they arrived back to Lexa's house they walked inside and sat on the couch.
"Let's watch a movie" Lexa suggested. "Okay, which one?" Clarke responded. "Maybe something romantic?" Lexa said. "It's ok for me" Clarke smiled.

Both girls were cuddling while the movie. To admit, Clarke wasn't really paying attention to the movie 'Five feet apart', all she could see was Lexa.

She was staring at her during all of the movie. These curves, edges and the tender skin. Her incredible  green eyes with a little bit of greyness in them. All Clarke could feel was happiness. Lexa was her happiness.

"What do you think about the end?" Lexa asked returning Clarke back from her thoughts.
"Umm, I liked it, it was very - um romantic" She tried to guess because she didn't pay attention to the movie.

"But he died in the end" Lexa said confused.
"Was you even watching?" Lexa laughed and Clarke blushed.
"Oh, so you didn't!" Lexa said surprised with a smile.
"All I could watch was you" Clarke explained.  

Lexa's heart melt while hearing these words from Clarke's mouth. She leaned to Clarke and kissed her. It was a kiss filled with love and Clarke felt that too.