37

The next thing Lexa did was changing her pyjamas to sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. She got  out of her house and got in the car. She started the engine and drove out of the garage. Whole she was driving towards Clarke's house she tried to think what to say to Clarke but couldn't think of any worthy speech. She was nervous and when she put up near Clarke's house her palms were wet. Lexa walked towards the front door, took a deep breath and rang in the bell. A few minutes after the door was opened by Abby.
"Good evening Lexa. How can i help?" Abby took a step back so Lexa could come in.
"Good evening Abby. I came to talk to Clarke" Lexa explained.
"But isn't she at  your house?" Abby said surprised.
"No, she broke up with me at the begging of this week." Lexa sighed.
"She what?!" Abby couldn't believe her.
"It's a long story but Raven called me and said that Clarke is getting bad marks and is very closed. So she asked me to talk to her." Lexa explained.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about break up. But if Raven called you then Clarke must be at her place. Call me when you find her please." Abby said and suddenly hugged Lexa. Lexa hugged back without hesitation because she loved Abby as her own mother.

"Thank you, Abby. I will let you know about Clarke. Bye" Lexa said and left the house. She got in her car again and drove towards Raven's house. It took her about 15 minutes to get there and while driving some hesitation got stuck in Lexa's head. But she knew she had to talk to Clarke. 
She needed to help her.

Lexa dried her wet hands by her sweatpants and rang in the doorbell.
Clarke opened the door and couldn't hold the shock on her face.

"Hey Clarke" Lexa said with a soft voice.
Clarke couldn't talk so she just stepped aside so Lexa could come in. Lexa followed Clarke to Raven's bedroom.
"You want some tea?" Clarke managed to get out still surprised by Lexa's appointment.

"No, thank you Clarke" Hearing her name from Lexa's lips always made Clarke shiver and now is not an exception.

"Why are you here?" Clarke asked Lexa as she sat on the opposite side of bed Lexa was sitting on.

"I came to talk to you. How are you doing?" Lexa asked.
On this question Clarke just stared at the ground.

"Clarke" Lexa stopped her from thinking by touching her hand.
Clarke looked up and their eyes met.

"Lexa..." Clarke started
"I'm sorry, Lexa. I am so sorry i hurt you and broke up with you. I didn't mean to. I was angry and- and.. sad. I lo-" Clarke couldn't finish the word because she felt the taste of incredibly familiar lips pressed against hers.

"I love you too, Clarke" Lexa said when they stopped the kiss to get some air.

"I'm sorry about what i said about your relationship with Abby. It was none of my business " Lexa said looking deeply into Clarke's eyes.

"It was none of your fault. And I definitely was wrong. I will apologise before my mom. " Clarke said leaning into kiss again.

"Let's go home now" Lexa said and tgey started to pack Clarke's things. Clarke left a note for Raven on her bed saying that she left and that she is grateful for opportunity to stay with her best friend.

"Hey mom" Clarke said as Abby opened the front door of her house.
Abby was so happy to see Clarke and moreover smiling at her Clarke.
"I am sorry I was such an asshole. It is your life and we are all grown up so I am not against your relationship with whoever you choose." Clarke said receiving a long hug as a response.

After Clarke and Lexa had dinner with Abby they went to Lexa's house.

"So, when we had a break up" Lexa started.
"I was home and found a note from my mother. I want you read it. She said that she is sorry and that she accepts me." Lexa added.
"Are you sure? Because this note was meant for you" Clarke said as she hugged Lexa ,who just put some suitcases on the floor, from behind.

"But you are more myself than I am. 'Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.'" Lexa quoted a phrase from Wuthering Heights.
She turned around and hugged Clarke back. She slowly came closer and put her lips on Clarkes, feeling familiar taste.
"Ugh, i missed you so much." Clarke said as they pulled back.
"I love you so freaking much, Lexa. Is it even humanly possible?" Clarke said burying her face in the crook of Lexa's neck.
"Then maybe we are vampires? Or fairies?" Lexa said putting her jaw on Clarke's head.
"Anything on the world if only you are mine and I am yours."