32

Meanwhile at Lexa's house:

"Gustus, open the door please!" Becca yelled from the kitchen as she heard the door bell ringing.

"Good morning. Who are you?"  Gustus asked when he opened the door.

"I'm Abby Griffin, Clarke's mother. Aand you must be Gustus." Abby said with a cold voice as she walked into the house not minding to ask for permission.

"Becca! Sweetheart, Clarke's mother visited us." Gustus yelled through the house.

"Abby? What are you doing here?" Becca said surprised and disappointed at the same time.

"I came to talk to you. About Lexa" Abby said with a dead glare.

"What about her? She is at your house, isn't she?" Gustus asked in a worried voice.

"Yes. Because you kicked them out. That's not how mother acts." Abby said turning to Becca.

"You did what?!" Gustus reasked in disbelief.

"You didn't know? Becca couldn't accept her daughter's happiness and kicked her out." Abby answered saying it more to Becca than to Gustus.

"Actually I didn't. She just left.  I wanted only your lesbian daughter to leave." Becca said defending herself.

Gustus didn't know about Clarke and when the argument between two fierce women started he decided just to wait until you will be over and then talk everything out with his wife. So he left the room leaving the two hungry predators alone.

"You know, when your daughter tells you a secret or something that was is hanging on her shoulders, a good mother is supposed to support and love her child." Abby said almost yelling.

"Oh, yes? And is this what you did?" Becca scoffed.

"Of course, I wasn't ready for this just like, I'm sure, you. Firstly it was really hard. I cried. I cried a lot. And not because I didn't accept my daughter, but because when she told me the fairy tale of her perfect life and my granddaughter or grandson was ruined. I knew there were coming obstacles. I knew it wouldn't be easy. But having a loving husband at that moment and another daughter who helped me to get through this really helped. And I'm sure, Aden will help you. He loves Lexa with all of his heart. And Gustus. I'm sure he will support Lexa." Abby said now with more quiet and peaceful voice. Trying to reassure Becca. She took a few steps closer to her and took Bacca's hands in her own.
"Your daughter needs you, Becca. And in the end you will realize, that no matter where she is, who she is with, you will always, truly, completely love her. Because she is your daughter." Abby held Becca tight in her hands while a tear rolled down Becca's face because of this emotional speech.

"I don't know how to do it, Abby." Becca said as she sobbed.

"You still have time. When do you leave?" Abby asked.

"Tomorrow evening." Becca said as she calmed herself down a little bit.

"Well, you have a day and a half."Abby said as she let go of Becca.

"Do you want some tea maybe?" Becca asked thankfully.

"No, thank you. I want to spend my free of work day with my daughter and Lexa." Abby said as she gave Becca a little nod and walked out of the house.

"Becca, what was that about? You told me they just wanted to visit Calrke's mom!" Gustus said trying not to sound mad.

"I'm sorry, Gustus. I found out about them and didn't want Clarke to stay in here. But you know how stubborn Lexa is. She said she will leave with her. And she did" Becca explained as she sighed.