17

"ughhh" Clarke mumbled when she heard the alarm ringing. She turned it off and turned around to face Lexa who was still sleeping.
"Lexa?" Clarke asked. When she didn't get a response she laid on top of Lexa and started giving her small kisses. When she came to Lexa's face she kissed her lips and immediately felt pressure against her own.

"Good morning, babe" Clarke said as she pulled back.

"Mmmmm" Lexa mumbled. "I need more morning kisses!" Lexa said fake offended.

"We need to get up, babe. The others are gonna be here soon." Clarke said. She placed one more a quick kiss on Lexa's lips and got out of the bed.

"I need to shower." Clarke said as she took some clothes of the cupboard Lexa gave her.

"Me too. Wait a minute" Lexa said with a raspy voice as she got our of the bad.

"Different showers, babe. We don't have time" Clarke said as she smirked of the thought of them showering together

"Geez, just shower, Clarke" Lexa laughed softly

"Well, I don't know if I will be able to control myself. But we can try" Clarke grinned and walked in the bathroom. Lexa followed her.

They took their clothes off and started showering. Lexa turned around and was enjoying the hot water streaming down  her body. Clarke faced Lexa's back and without any hesitation started tracing her skin. This made Lexa shiver and she felt a warm feeling all over her body.
When Clarke was touching her, every inch of her body got goosebumps. The feeling of Clarke's hands streaming down her spine and coming to her neck back up again. The feeling of her fingers on the neck, around her shoulders, up to her ears. They were soon replaced with a soft touch of Clarke's lips. The electricity and urge filling Lexa's body make her shiver.
Her favourite lips on the world were belonging to her. Clarke was hers, only hers.
The kisses on Lexa's ear became light nibbling now. Clarke's tongue was sliding above Lexa's skin, her teeth tracing her surface. These feelings caused Lexa moan and the urge filled her.

She couldn't hold back her thirst and turned around to face Clarke now. Their foreheads were touching and their lips were still apart inches away.
Their mouthes were wobbling not in the hesitation. But in urge.
And then... the fireworks.
Like two worlds collided.
Like tsunami consumed the city.
Like stone burns in an atmosphere.
Like love.
It was love.

---------------------------------------------------

The lips were moving passionate and then the tongues met. They were exploring each other like for the first time and the warm feeling filled all of them to the edges.

"We really have to go out" Lexa said as the girls pulled back to breathe.

"I know..-  Just hug me" Clarke responded.

Lexa placed her hands around Clarke's shoulders and Calrke buried her neck in Lexa's wet  hair. The embrace was tight and none wanted to pull back. But they had to otherwise the would be late.
Clarke and Lexa got out of the shower, dressed in comfy clothes. Clarke walked downstairs to cook the breakfast. She  was filling their bowls with milk and when she was pouring some cornflakes the doorbell rang. Lexa got walked downstairs with two cases in her hands and opened the door. A group of people were staying with smily faces.

"Good morning" Lexa said

"Morning. Are you ready for the trip?" Raven said excited

"Yeah, just gotta eat and we are done. Come in. You guys can watch TV" Lexa said and everyone walked inside.

They placed on the couch and were watching TV while Clarke and Lexa were eating their meal.

"Get up lazy asses" Lexa said as they finished eating.

"I'm driving with Clarke. Everyone else choose if you want to be with us or with two the gayest people in the world. I mean Luna and Raven who didn't get" Lexa said and takes Clarke's hand in hers.

"I am going with Luna and Raven. Want to hear their dirty conversations" Murphy said as he smirked.

"Geez, find yourself a girlfriend or a boyfriend already" Raven and Luna started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Murphy asked Luna

"Just imagend you talking about your sex in details when you get a lover" Luna said and Raven burst out laughing.

"I won't talk about my sex life with you, dumbass. You will get jealous hearing about it" Murphy teased and now everyone in the room was laughing.

A few moments later, when everyone calmed down, they started deciding who goes with whom.

"Okay, so Murphy is with Luna. Who else?" Clarke asked.

"We will go with them too. Are you okay with that Echo?" Bellamy said and get a nod from his love.

"So we are coming with you, Lexa." Octavia said for her and Lincoln.

"Sure, let's move on" Lexa said and everyone walked outside and got in the cars.

I really enjoyed writing this part (as every else lol) so I hope you will love it too.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the part❤️