15

--------------------------------

Two weeks later:

Thursday.

"Clarke! I have good news!" Raven walked to Clarke at a lunch break.

"We are going to Luna's parents cabin this weekend!" Raven said excited
"Everyone is coming. All of our group" she added

"Wow! I will tell Lexa tonight, she isn't at school today." Clarke said excited

"Good. Why didn't she come?" Raven asked

"Oh, she had to help her mother's friend to move." Clarke explained.

Clarke was looking forward to the end of the day. And when it finally came she ran to the school parking where she arranged with Lexa to pick her up.

When Clarke saw her girlfriend staying near her car she ran towards her and gave her a heatful kiss.

"I missed you" Clarke said when they pulled back

"I missed to too, babe" Lexa said and gave her one more kiss.

Both girls got in the car and they started driving to Lexa's house. Clarke was staying over tonight so she had everything she needed for school tomorrow.

"I have excited news" Clarke said as she put her hand over Lexa's. They always hold their hands while driving.

"We are going to Luna's parent's cabin on weekends!" Clarke announced.

"Wow! It's amazing! Who else is coming?" Lexa said happily

"All our group!" Clarke said and Lexa laughed seeing Clarke so happy.

Lexa parked her car in front of the house and both girls walked in.

Aden was staying at Clarke's house with Madi and Abby tonight, so the girls had the whole house for the two of them.

"I'll cook us some bacon with eggs, you okay with that?" Lexa asked

"Sure, I love watching you cooking. Especially the part when you dance" Clarke said teasingly and burst laugher.

"Okay, so maybe you should dance with me too" Lexa said while laughing as well.

When they calmed down a little bit Lexa started cooking. Clarke walked upstairs and brought a speaker and turned it at the full blast. A song called 'Moonlight' by Grace VanderWaal was playing.

The girls have already listened to it together so they knew lyrics and Clarke started singing while Lexa was dancing.:

Remember last year when you told me
To always stay here and never leave me
The light from your eyes made it feel like
We-e-e were dancing in the moonlight!

Clarke grabbed a whisk like it's a microphone and started singing louder when the chorus came:

Remember last year when you told me
That these will be lifelong stooories
The light from your eyes... made it feel like
We-e-e, we're dancing in the moonliiiiiight

She sang while Lexa was dancing with a pan shovel in her hand.
Clarke came closer to Lexa and they started singing and dancing together now.
They were so happy and were smiling all the time.

When the song came to the end something started squeaking and when the girls looked up from each other faces they saw that their meal was burning.

Lexa and Clarke burst out laughing. They were laughing with the hands on their stomachs because they started to hurt because of laugh. They still were laughing while Lexa was turning the meal off.
They were wiping their tears off, but they still couldn't stop laughing.

After around 15 minutes of laugh they finally somehow managed to calm down.

"Omg, Lexa! We could burn your house!" Clarke said while wiping last tears of laugh.

"But we didn't" Lexa said trying to get up from the floor she was laughing on.
Clarke helped her and they smiled at each other. They were staring into each others eyes for a while and then Clarke kissed Lexa passionately.

"I'll order pizza" Clarke said teasingly as they pulled back from the kiss.

"Yeah, I guess my today's 'masterpiece' is ruined" Lexa said and smirked

"No regrets" Clarke teased remembering back of their little concert. She took her phoned and order one big pizza while Lexa was cleaning the kitchen.

About half an hour later the doorbell rang. Lexa grabbed 20$ from her wallet and ran to open the door. She gave the money and took their pizza. She turned around and saw Clarke walking down the stairs with money.

"Lexa! You can't always pay for me!" Clarke claimed

"Oh, sweetheart, I can and I will. Because you are mine" Lexa smirked playfully and Clarke blushed.

"Yours, yours." Clarke said while smiling.

Let's eat pizza now!" She almost yelled because she was very hungry.

Girls sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Lexa cuddled into Clarke and put a rug on them.
Clarke and Lexa were enjoying each other while eating pizza and watching TV.

The pizza was gone in about half an hour and Clarke.
"Come on, let's go to bed" She smiled softly at Lexa.

"With pleasure" Lexa grinned and took Clarke's hand.

They walked upstairs and laid in the bed. Their bodies were touching and both girls felt happiness inside of them.

"Good night. Thank you for making this day" Clarke said

"Sweetheart, thank you too. You are an amazing person I want to spend my life with" Lexa answered "Good night" She added and it didn't take long for both of them to fell asleep.