10

The next day had gone quickly and no one could notice that it was already Friday. Everyone get in the bus and sat on their seats. The bus has started and a few hours later the students were back home to LA. Everyone took their stuff and left home.
"I'll text you tonight" Clarke said and kissed Lexa. "Can't wait" Lexa replied and waved at Clarke as she got in her car and drove home. Clarke's mom came to take her up and bring back home. "Mom! I've missed you" Clarke said and hugged her mother. Once they were driving in the car on their way home Clarke said: "I need to tell you something". "What's that, baby?" Abby asked. "I have a girlfriend. Her name is Lexa Woods" Clarke said. "Wow! Well, congratulations!" Abby said "Woods? Like Aden?" Abby asked
"Yeah, he is her brother" Clarke replied. "then maybe, you could ask them for a dinner with us and Madi?" Clarke's mom suggested  "Yes! It would be amazing!" Clarke said excited. "Thank you, mom" she smiled and her mother smiled back. When they arrived home Clarke unpacked her bag and right after that texted Lexa.

Clarke: Hi babe, I got some good new

Lexa: wow, 'babe' is something new;)

Clarke: that too:)

Clarke: but, i also told my mom about you and she invited you and Aden for a family dinner! Madi will be there as well;)

Lexa: Wow! Your mom must be really cool!

Clarke: Yep, she is like a sister to me:)

Lexa: glad you have someone like that

Clarke: me too

Clarke: anyway, maybe tomorrow?

Lexa: sorry, I have to drive Anya to the airport tomorrow evening :/

Clarke: then Sunday?

Lexa: perfect!

Clarke: good:) I'll pick you up at 5pm

Lexa: it's ok to me

Lexa: maybe we also could hang out tomorrow afternoon together? 'cuz I already miss you:)

Clarke: Yes! Can't wait! Miss you 2
xoxo

Lexa: meet me at 12 in Starbucks then? ;)

Clarke: Good, cya!

Lexa: bye xoxo

Clarke was was very happy about upcoming weekend with Lexa. Every time she received a message from her she felt butterflies in her stomach and immediately smiled. They were talking all evening and Clarke fell asleep with a smile on her face.

The next morning Clarke woke up about 11 because she was talking till late last night. So she had to hurry.  When Clarke walked into Starbucks Lexa was already sitting there. When Lexa saw Calrke everyone could see the sparks in her eyes. Clarke immediately smiled when she saw her girlfriend.
"Hi" Lexa said and as stood up. Clarke kissed the girl and smiled after the kiss. "Hi" she said with a soft voice. "I've already got you a drink" Lexa said and gave her the drink. "Thanks. Wow, it's my favourite!" Clarke said surprised as she saw Frozen Tropical Mango. Lexa smiled in respond.  They were sitting in the cafe for awhile and then walked outside.
"Want to see my home?" Lexa asked Clarke "With pleasure" Clarke said and took Lexa's hand while they were walking to Lexa's car. Once they started driving Clarke turned the radio on.
"Woah! I love this song!" Clarke said as she heard 'Demons' by Image Dragons playing. Clarke started singing together with the radio.
"I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide"
Clarke breathed in "No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come.  Come on, sing with me! You definitely know the words!" Clarke put her hand on the top of Lexa's and they started singing the chorus  together "When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"
They sang and started laughing from their little concert.
"You are a good singer" Clarke said to Lexa. "Thank you. You are not bad as well" Lexa replied and smirked. When they arrived at Lexa's house Clarke was really impressed. She saw a big enough building with a pool outside. When they walked in Clarke's mouth fell open. "Omg! Where this all stuff came from?" She asked impressed "My mother is an actress and my dad works for the authorities and they almost never home. They make a lot of money, though" Lexa replied as she showed Clarke the way to the kitchen. "Want something to drink or eat?" Lexa said "I'll get a soda please" Clarke replied "Sure" Lexa said as she pulled two cans out of the fridge. "Let's sit on the couch and then I'll show you the rest of our house." Lexa suggested and Clarke nodded.
When the girls drank their drinks Lexa got up and took Clarke's hand. "Come on, I will show you the house" she smiled. Clarke stoop up and they both walked upstairs. "So this is Aden's room" Lexa as and showed her the room on the left. "And this is two guest rooms" Lexa added as she pointed in two doors on the right.