13

When everyone was in the car they started driving.
"Could you drop me off near Starbucks? I want to get some coffee." Madi asked.

"Are you sure it's not about your mom finding out about your 'friend's house'? Because I will tell her anyway." Lexa said

"Yes, Lexa. I'm sure" Madi said frustrated.

When Lexa dropped Madi off at Starbucks it was about 10 minutes ride to their home.
"So, are you dating or something?" Lexa asked Aden

"Yeah, we are dating" Aden said a bit awkwardly.

"Great, Madi is a good girl." Lexa said and the rest of the ride they were silent.

"So, Aden. We are going to meet the mother of our lovers, we should look impressive" Lexa smirked, because she knew that Aden was into fashion.

"Okay, let's do a FASHION SHOW THEN!" Aden said excited. This was an old tradition of the Woods. When Aden was little Lexa invented a game in which he is a model on a runway and she is the judge to pick the best outfit.

When both Woods went to their room they started picking their outfits. Lexa choose only three options. One is a black skinny dress with V-necklane, a pandora bracelet and earrings, and high heels. The second one was more simple. A long, skinny skirt in tone of her skin, white blouse with short sleeves, some jewelry and black, but not very high, heels. The third outfit included: white jeans, blue and white striped blouse, a necklace with a little lion on it and black loafers.

When they were done Lexa went first as a model and Aden was a judge. He turned music on and said Lexa that she could come in.

When Lexa walked, Aden, who was sitting at the end of the living room in front of Lexa, was amazed. The black dress looked incredible on her.

"Yes, sis! You got this!" He yelled while she was dancing while walking. They both were laughing and when Lexa came to the end of the runway she made a funny pose which caused even more laugh for Aden.

"O-okayy, en-en-ough" he said while laughing and wiping his tears.
"Woah" he sighed out of laugh and turned the music on.

"Sooo, what do you think?" Lexa looked up at Aden.

"This looks really hit on you" Aden smirked

"Hey! I know I'm hot, I just don't want to discuss this with my little brother!" Lexa giggled.

"Okay, you look stunning" He said.
"But you can't go to meet Abby at this! It's too opened for meeting a parent of your lover." Aden said constructive

"Okay, I have two more options to show" Lexa said as she turned around.

"Only two? You are loosing your trip sis!" Aden said teasingly.

When Lexa showed the next two outfits Aden couldn't choose.

"I think you can wear both of them" he said "which one do you like more" Aden asked

"I don't know" Lexa replied

"Okay, then which one is more comfortable?" Aden found a way to solve the problem

"Oh, definitely the second one. Way more comfy!" Lexa replied and took her outfit to change in it.

"It's you turn now! Go get changed" She smiled and Aden as she walked towards her room.

Aden, however, had six outfits to choose from.

Lexa liked all of them, but the one with white pants she liked the most.

"You definitely should wear this so we could be matching! Me and you in white pants!" Lexa said excited and Aden laughed at her friendly.

When both of them were ready, Aden was staying in the hallway waiting for Lexa. She walked downstairs, grabbed a bottle of good wine out of their parents' bat and walked towards Aden.

"Are you ready to see your girl after a day of parting?" She teased.

"Shut up" Aden said as he became red.

They walked out of their home and drove to the Griffins' house.

Once they arrived Lexa parked her car and they both walked towards the front door.

A few knocks and the door was opened by Abby and Clarke ear her.

"Good evening! I'm Abby Griffin" Abby greeted as she shakes everyone's hand.

"Lexa Woods, nice to meet you Mrs.Griffin" Lexa said

"Aden, happy to get know you miss" Aden said and Lexa was shocked by his politeness.

"Honey, I need to watch after chicken, show the house to our guests." Abby said and walked out of the hallway.

"Hi" Clarke said and leaned to kiss Lexa. It wasn't a long kiss because they didn't want to blush Aden.

"Aden! Lexa!" Madi greeted as she walked down the stairs.She hugged Lexa and then leaned to kiss Aden. When there lips were inches away she remembered that Clarke didn't know nothing. So she just hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that?" Clarke asked suspicious

"What are you talking about?" Madi changed the subject.

"You were about to kiss him" Clarke said still suspicious

"What? No, I wasn't. Are you okay?" Madi made a look like she didn't notice anything.

"Fine" Clarke replied and Madi looked at Lexa with puppy eyes asking her not to tell Clarke anything.

"Ummm, babe, I need to tell you something" Lexa said Clarke

"Is something wrong?" Clarke asked worried.

"No, everything is fine. Just let's go to your room." Lexa said and Clarke nodded.