3

As Lexa came home she dropped her bag in the living room and went to the kitchen. The house she lived in was big and definitely not cheap. But her family could afford it because her mother is an actress, who always never is home and makes a lot of money. Her dad works for FBI and for his family's security lives in another city.
When she walked in the kitchen she saw her little brother sitting there. "Hey Aden" She greeted him "Hi Lex" he replied "How was your day?" She asked "Could be better, I asked a girl out and we were supposed to have a date at our house today, but she couldn't come" Aden said frustrated. "Wait, what is the girl's name?" Lexa asked suspicious "Madi. Why?" He replied "Madi GRIFFIN?" Lexa said "Yes. Why are you so crazy about this?" Aden said "Because I know her amazing sister Clarke!" She almost screamed. "Wow. Sis, you like her!" Aden laughed. "No, I don't" Lexa tried to object. "Yes, you dooo" her brother sang as he run away from a cushion that Lexa throw at him.

Next few hours Clarke spent on choosing the hottest outfit for the party. Eventually, she chose a black dress with deep neckline on the thin straps.

After she arrived at the party she walked on and felt dozen eyes staring at her. Everyone could admit she looked stunning. The party had started and a few minutes later someone touched her shoulder. As she turned around her mouth fell opened. Lexa was standing in front of her looking like a Goddess.
"Wow. Clarke, you look incredible!" Lexa noticed
"Ummm, th-thank you. You look stunning as well" Clarke said still shocked. "What are you doing here?" Clarke asked "Partying. As everyone else." Lexa let out a soft laugh "I mean, I didn't know you were coming" the girl explained "Well, I didn't know you were coming too. My friend Anya asked me to come, she is dating a boy and that's why they throw s party. " Lex explained "Wow! This boy is Finn, he is my good friend. He asked me for a party as well." Clarke said
"It's time to play some games!" Finn announced. "Any game suggestions?" He asked "Everyone write down on the paper I'm giving you a game you want to play, I will choose randomly one!" Finn told the group of around 15 people which included Lexa, Clarke, Raven, Luna, Bellamy, Anya, Echo, Murphy and a few of Anya's guests, as he gave everyone a piece of paper. "So, the first game we will play is-" Finn said as he took out the name of the game. "-Fuzzy Duck!" He announced "The rules are: Everyone has to say Fuzzy Duck in order and at any time someone can say "does he" after what the previous player changes the way of the circle and everyone has to say Ducky Fuzz. If you said it wrong you get to drink a shot!" Finn explained the rules. "I'm starting" Finn said as he started:
"Fuzzy Duck"
"Fuzzy Duck" said Anya next to him
"Fuzzy Duck" said a few more people. And when it was Clarke's turn she said "Does he" and Lexa who was on her right continued "Fuck he does" she said. "Damn it! I wasn't ready!" She said while everyone laughed. "You get a shot!" Clarke shouted excited. When Lexa drank the liquid they continued playing. The second time Raven lost because she already was a little bit drunk. The next few times lost Bellamy, Luna and again, Raven. When it was 5th time Clarke lost and had to drink shot. Because she was getting drunk really fast she lost the next round and the next one too. When everyone was drunk enough the group stopped playing and some of them decided to dance. "Reyes! Come dance with me!" "Sorry Griffin, I choose Luna!" She laughed as she took Luna's hand and walked to the dancefloor with her. "Clarkie, wanna dance with me?" Lexa said in her drunk voice while giggling "Why not?" The girl answered and they went to the dancefloor and started dancing. A few songs later Clarke already started moving her hips very close to Lexa's while dancing. They were dancing and didn't noticed Luna and Raven following them. "Damn, that's hot!" Luna whispered to Raven. "You know, babe, I'd fuck you right here if not these all people" Raven teased "Why not? Let's go to our room then" Luna smirked. Raven took her girlfriend's hand and took her upstairs. Murphy was walking near their room when he heard Raven moaning "Yes! Luna! Yeah, right there babe!" She moaned "You must be kidding me! Why do I hear this every time!" Murphy said to himself.