30

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom" Clarke said as she got up and almost run towards the toilet.

She splashed some water in her face before she took her phone and texted Lexa that they needed to talk.

A few minutes later Clarke heard a knock on the door.

"Is everything alright?"

"Umm, yeah. Come in." Clarke said as she stepped aside so Lexa could enter the bathroom.

"Your mom knows I'm bisexual" Clarke went straight to the point.

"What did she say?" Lexa asked.

"Nothing, Madi wanted to tell a story of my coming out and your mother just turned pale." Clarke said

"And I immediately run away. Then I texted you" She finished.

"But she doesn't known about us. Maybe she is even okay with you. I mean, she likes you a lot and oh god, she adores Madi." Lexa tried to comfort Clarke by putting her hands on Clarke's shoulders.

"I am not sure..." Clarke said cuddling into Lexa.

"I'll fix it, baby." Lexa said as she gave a kiss on Clarke's forehead.

They were staying like that for about 10 minutes but nad to stop their embrace because of the knock on the door.

"Mom said I have to go he and help her with cleaning" Madi said not enthusiastically at all.

"Oh, I will drive you then" Clarke said.

"Sure. Are you okay? I'm sorry I shouldn't have told Becca about your orientation without your permission. Did I do a big mess?" Madi asked worried.

"Nothing to worry about. We'll deal with it." Clarke said as she gave Madi a small smile.

"Do you want me to drive with you?" Lexa asked.

"No, thanks. I think you better stay here and have a talk with your mother." Clarke said and when Lexa turned her gaze to the place Clarke was looking at, she saw her mother standing in the door way with mad facial expression.

As soon as Clarke and Madi left the house and Aden with Gustus went to play football in the backyard, Lexa's mother came towards Lexa who was at the kitchen.

"Did you know that Clarke is gay?" She asked with crossed arms.

"I did. She isn't gay, mom. She is bisexual" Lexa answered with cold tone.

"And you let her stay in your house? 'take care' of you as she says?" Becca said louder.

"Yes and what?" Lexa said irritated by her mother's voice.

"Don't you see that? She is trying to have you! She is dangerous Lexa." Becca started.

"Then what stops me from thinking that you are dangerous? Only because she loves for the soul and not for the appearance doesn't make her dangerous, mother!" Lexa yelled mad.

"I want her to leave the house. End of discussion." Becca said on a strict tone.

"Excuse me?" Lexa asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. I want Clarke to leave the house. Moreover I don't want you to continue seeing her." Lexa's mother repeated.

"That's not gonna happen!" Lexa yelled at her mother's face.

"Oh, it sure will, Lexa."

"And why would it? It is my life and I can decide what to do with it and who can be in it." Lexa defended.

"I'm your mother and you have to listen to me!" Becca yelled mad.

"And what if I don't?" Lexa scoffed.

"I own this house, Lexa. And I will not let a lesbian leave in it." Becca said seriously.

"Clarke is more than just a word lesbian mother! She is human! She helped to go through my rough patches and embrace myself. You can't just throw her away like litter!" Lexa said really angry.

While Lexa and her mother were shouting at each other they didn't hear that someone opened the front door with a key.

"Don't you see the way she looks at you? She doesn't want to be your friend Lexa! She wants mo-" Becca yelled but stopped surprised and scared at the same time when she saw Clarke standing in the door way.
Lexa noticed Clarke too and decided to do a rebellious thing for her mother.

"Oh and if you noticed how Clarke looks at me, why couldn't you notice how I look at her?" Lexa said as she ran towards Clarke as kissed her passionate on her lips. It was unexpected but Clarke still kissed back.

"She is my girlfriend mother. And by thinking bad about her, you think bad about me. Because I  am a lesbian." Lexa announced with mad voice.

"You accept me for who I am or you don't have a daughter anymore. Choose." Lexa said with clenched jaw.

"Lexa I-" Becca tired but was cut off.

"No mother. You have to decide what matters to you." Lexa said as she took Clarke's hand.
The picture of it made Becca let out a tear.

"I love you, Lexa and you know that. But I just can't take it! I'm not that strong! And I hope that  you understand this" Becca said now with eye full of tears.

"You haven't even tried mother. If I really mattered to you you would struggle to understand and accept me. But you didn't." Lexa said with cold tone and walked out of the kitchen leaving her mother speechless.

"We can move to my mother. It won't be a problem." Clarke said when they walked upstairs and Lexa started packing her stuff.

"No Clarke, it's not your problem. I can't just use you and your mom like this. I will find where to live" Lexa said.

"Hey, I will not let you go. I love you and I want to live with you. You are my family Lexa." Clarke said as she walked towards her girlfriend and took her face in her  hands.

"Look at me baby. I know there are hard times but we will survive it. Together." Clarke said.

Lexa looked up at her and couldn't stop a  tear from rolling down her face.

"She is my mother, Clarke. I didn't want it to be like that. I wanted to have happy family. And Aden? He will be so upset from my moving out." Lexa said as she cuddled into Clarke's neck.

"It's none of your fault. But I promise you, everything will be alright. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe even not in a month, but I promise you, hear me?, promise that you will be okay. I'll help you with everything you have to go through. Because you are my life, Lexa" Clarke said still hugging her girl.

Sorry for not posting earlier. Here's an extra long part for you. And Happy Halloween everybody!👻🕸️🧡