My best friend Loki

In this AU, Peter is Loki's best friend and Peter has non-venomous spider fangs :)

Peters pov

I swung around with my glasses on "NC? Disable Friday." I said and suddenly all the Avengers followed Stark. I swung in, breaking a window. I grabbed Loki's hand and off we went. I smirked as we got free.

When suddenly something electrocuted us, knocking us both out cold.

Waking up...

I tried breaking free. I had chains around my arms and legs, with a cloth in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. "Mm! Mm mm mmm!" I said. The blindfold and cloth was took from me. I bit Stark's hand. "Im not a pet bitch! Let me go!!" I yelled. He held his hand in pain.

"Yeah! Do it next time and i'll poison you!!" I yelled. "Let me go!" Wait wait wait. The twins! Shit shit shit. "Please let me go!! I need to go!! I have babies to look after!" I scrambled trying to break free when i heard a snap. I smirked at Stark before leaping out of the window. I swung to my apartment and got in through the window.

Little did Stark know, his dad was my best friends dads cousin. Yep. Now i am the guardian of Theo and Tony Stark, twin boys my best friend Louie had before passing. "Shh I'm back its okay, its okay" i put them to sleep before sighing. "Im raising Stark's as a Parker. Maybe they should go to Mr.Stark." I said and packed the twins' stuff and held them. I swung through his office window.

He aimed the repulser at me "Relax, i have baby Stark's in my arms" i said and put them on the desk and placed there bag down. He tan over "How do you have them?!" He yelled. "I am their legal guardian after Louie and Kassie passed away in the car-accident remember?" I said and he nodded. "I can't give them the upbringing like you ca-!" Boom, knocked out again.

Its been a week...i don't even fight anymore. I stand there silent or i cry. Many Avengers have visited me. Until Nat and...wanda..? Walked in.

"Why do you work with Loki?" They ask worried and i sighed "I was just trying to be a good friend and earn money..." i started crying "I didn't want to be evil i swear it i'm not!" I begged "I've had my whole family took from me and I'm the last Parker on earth! I wanted to give the twins a better life but i...couldn't. But then i got brain-washed and things happened and now i'm chained in a room."

They let me go. I hugged them. "How old even are you..?" They asked "Umm sixteen" i said and they screamed "WHAT?!" I smiled "your sixteen! Oh my god! We beat you up so bad! How long have you had the twins?!" They panicked "umm about a year and a half" i smiled. "You've been raising them since you were fourteen and a half?!" Wanda yelled and i nodded.

I walked to the window, "i have to go back to living on the streets...again" i sighed and tears fell down my face. "No." I heard, i turned and saw Mr.Stark "No one who sacrificed that much for my family will be sleeping on the streets." He said but i just smiled "Its fine re-!" A man fell on me. My lungs panicked and i had an asthma attack. I looked in my bag, no Inhaler!

I panicked as i cried. I flung myself out of the window. I had no fluid left...i guess this is it... until i felt a whoosh of energy. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Stark holding my waist smiling at me. I kissed his cheek and hugged him as we flew towards his penthouse on the top if the tower, so Bruce could examine me.