Nat's Brother?

Peter and Nat are siblings in this. Peter is mute and depressed. Nat is Nat. Peter has been mute and depressed since their parents passed away. Peter only talks to Nat and his best friend. Shuri. Peter doesn't know Ned but he knows Mj.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peters pov

We went to the Stark tower. Shuri was coming in two weeks. All the Avengers greeted us. "Welcome back guys" everyone said. Nat said hello but i just looked around. I was shown my room and walked to my diary

Dear diary,
I met the Avengers today. I wanted to talk to them but...i couldn't. Something stopped me from it. I don't know why. I just...can't talk to people unless i have my suit on. Spiderman is gonna be welcomed to Queens!
See ya, Peter.

I closed my diary and put on my suit. I started swinging around the city.

By the end of the day, i had gave directions and stopped a robbery. Thats pretty much it!

I walked out in normal clothes. Where's Nat and the girls? Bucky and Steve looked at me angry. "Talk." Bucky said and i looked confused. Steve grabbed me by the neck. I started crying as Clint jumped down from the vents. "Steve what the heck?!" He yelled. They started arguing. Steve went to punch Clint so i shot a web at his hand and pulled.

He went flying into a wall. I stuck my middle finger up at him before taking Clint to my room. I locked the door. "Thank you..." i said quietly and he smiled. "No problem. So your Spiderman?" He asked and i nodded "Cool!! We should patrol together!" He said happily "Okay" i smiled. Clint is nice.  We walked to the kitchen and Steve was crowded by all the girls, Bucky and the others. Even Nat.

"There he is! Don't let him near me!!" Steve said scared. I stood there nervous "He tried to kill me!! Clint is helping him! He's gonna destroy the Avengers!" He yelled again. I looked at Clint confused and he looked back at me with the same. I laughed. They all looked angry at each other.

I walked to Tony's computer and hacked the footage.

"Talk!" Then Clint "Steve what the heck?!" And then i pulled him. I turned the footage off. Everyone was glaring at Steve and Bucky. I smirked and winked at them both.

They were kicked out of the tower for a week, to live in their houses. Everyone crowded me and i got overwhelmed. I pushed passed them. I went to my room and took two puffs of my inhaler. "Friday?" I asked and she replied with 'yes?' "Do you record my room?" I asked and she replied "Yes, Mr.Parker." "Does anyone watch my room?" I asked nervously.

"Mr.Stark occasionally" she said and i blushed. "I want you to secretly tell me when someones watching me." And she replied with "Of course Peter" and i smiled. I took off all my clothes and looked in the closet. I put on a Hawkeye onesie and got the Hawkeye plushie. I drifted to sleep.

The next morning

Without realising i still had it on. I walked out in a Hawkeye onesie. Clint squealed, Nat and Tony look jealous, and Bruce was taking pictures of Clint's reaction.

I laughed as Clint fan-girled. We all sat for breakfast. I sat next to Tony. He still looked jealous. He hasn't heard my voice so "Don't worry tonight is iron-man night" i whispered in his ear before walking to my bedroom.

Day 2 over offically!!!