Chapter 14

Mia's POV

How could I even get so lucky? How did things like that happen to someone? I was on cloud nine, couldn't believe anything happening in my life at that moment. First I woke up with Jeffrey next to me. Second, I got the best text someone could ever get.

I had never even applied for a job there. One, it was because they never announced they needed a new video editor. Two, I never dared to think that I could work somewhere so big. Three, I sent Sarah my essay only because she asked me to do so out of curiosity. Now her boss wanted to meet me and see how good I was.

I couldn't stop thinking about all those things as I was choosing clothes for my first date with Jeffrey. Yes, I had him in me many times, but this felt nothing like it. It was a real date with the most charming and handsome man to live on planet earth. Holy crap, I was going on a date with Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

He had gone home to change clothes and would pick me up in the evening. Me, I was just thinking about all the good things happening to me at the same time as I danced to Billy Idol and chose an outfit. It was still very warm even in the evening so I decided to go for a jeans skirt, a baby blue shirt with flowers on it and my white Converse. My hair was naturally straight so I didn't do anything to it, but my makeup turned out bomb.

I felt confident, thought I looked good. It was probably also the fact that I was about to meet Jeffrey Dean Morgan who was in fucking love with me that leveled up my confidence.

When the clock showed 8 pm I locked the door and went outside where Jeffrey was already waiting next to his black truck. As soon as I saw him, the butterflies in my stomach went batshit crazy. As soon as he saw me, he smiled his sweetest, most charming smile and I thought I'd swoon.

''I'm sure as fuck that I'm the luckiest god damn man in this whole entire world'' he told me as he approached me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before anyone could see

''I'm sure as fuck that I'm the luckiest god damn man in this whole entire world'' he told me as he approached me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before anyone could see. He opened the car door for me, took his seat in front of the steering wheel and off we went. Where? ''You'll see, angel. Be patient'' he said before he placed his right hand on my left thigh. Yes, sir, please proceed to destroy me beautifully.

We drove for a while and were now outside of New York City, up on a hill. When we finally came to a stop, I got out of the car and lost my breath; the view was unbelievably beautiful. The city skyline met with the dark sky and I was crazy about it.

''This is amazing'' I smiled as I turned to Jeffrey only to see him placing very fluffy blankets and many pillows in the trunk of his truck. He then placed two big pizza boxes on the blankets and took out two glasses and a bottle of what I thought was red wine. He was a romantic one and I was in for it. ''You're full of surprises, Jeffrey Dean Morgan''.

''I sure am, baby girl'' the right corner of his mouth went up into a half-smile. ''Make yourself comfortable, angel, we're not leaving for a while'' he said as he offered his hand to help me up. I surely didn't want to leave.

We ate so much we both thought we'd explode. Now laying down on our back cuddled up to each other, we simply just looked at the starry sky. I wondered if Jeffrey could hear or feel how fast my heart was beating, and if he knew he was what caused it. It was simply the thought that I was there with him, no one else around. The time was frozen and all that ever existed was him and I.

''Can you imagine that if I get the job as a video editor for The Walking Dead, you and I could be like...almost co-workers?'' I spoke.

''That would be fucking amazing, to be honest. I'd really love that for you, you deserve it'' he spoke next to my my ear. ''Then you and I would be with each other even more''

''I hope I get it''.

''I'm sure you will, love'' he replied, fireworks going off inside of me because of all the nicknames he gave me. Love, angel, baby girl, kitten. Oh god, I went crazy every time he called me kitten.

He ran his fingers through my air as my mouth kissed his bearded jaw. Jeffrey's other hand went for my leg, fingers doing circles on my knee as my breathing got heavier and heavier. My mouth continued kissing under his jaw, going for the neck and right under his ear. Every time I hit that spot he'd let out a soft, extremely sexy guttural growl and I'd smile against his skin.

''You do things to me'' his voice was low and throaty. ''Beautiful things'' he continued. Instead of saying anything I just kissed him. I locked my lips with his and let the taste of wine in his mouth make me dizzy, make me drunk. Jeffrey grabbed my hips and helped me up on him, legs on each side of him, straddling him.

Grabbing his face with both my hands, I looked at his stunning face and kissed him again, this time harder, more passionate. He placed me gently on my back as he mounted me, his long body on mine.

''I want you so bad'' he whispered as he kissed my neck.

''Then take me'' I replied and that was all he needed to hear before starting to place wet and warm kisses on my chest. Taking off my shirt, he admired the way my boobs looked in that pink, floral bra that didn't stay on for too long. His mouth kissed my stomach a few more times before he took off my skirt and left me only in my panties. I was ready to open like a flower for him.

Jeff's hands caressed the skin of my upper thigh before his thumb sank slowly into my folds through my panties and I let out a moan. He moved it up and down as he looked at me with love and lust in his eyes, loving the way he made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. Finally taking off my panties and then his own clothes, he placed himself at my entrance, but did not enter. First, he made sure I was admired, kissed, caressed.

I looked at his tattoo covered body and admired his beauty. He was mine and oh god, oh god he entered me slowly and it hurt a bit at first because he was big. It hurt good, so good I had to dig my nails into his back. He placed his elbows on each side of me, leaning on them for support before taking my face into his warm palms and thrusting slowly into me, keeping eye contact all the time.

He whispered my name gently as he thrust, giving me all the love he had. His warm body was weighing heavily on mine and it felt good, oh so fucking good. Oh my god, with him, I was always close to the edge. The way his honey eyes looked at me while his beautiful member was buried in me, the way he let out soft growls of pleasure, the way the air of his mouth met mine in the middle; god, I was in love.

I had never made such delicious, sweet, raw beautiful love as I did now. I was up in the skies, walking on clouds and didn't want to come back down.

He was my drug and I was slowly but surely getting addicted.