Chapter 20

''What did you just say?'' Jeffrey sat down and I sat in front of him. He had a frown on his face, many thoughts on his mind. 

''He just told me he is in love with me and everything feels like shit'' I was wiping the tears left on my cheeks. I had stopped crying, but I was still sad, confused and surprised.

''And how do you feel about that?'' my hands were in his, he was making gentle circles on the back of my hand with his thumbs.

''I don't know. I mean, it makes me so angry because I never noticed anything. It makes me angry because he was...or is my best friend and now I feel like I'm gonna lose him because I don't share the same feelings. I really don't want to lose my best friend'' I was talking so much.

''You don't have to lose him because of that. Give him some time and space and things will hopefully fall back to normal again'' he gave me a comforting smile. That smile was what I always needed when I felt like nothing was going the right way. He didn't have to do much, just a smile from him would lighten up my day.

''That's true. I will do that and after a while I'll reach out to him and see how things go from there''. 

''That's my girl. Everything will be alright, you'll see'' he kissed my forehead before he got up. I was so thankful that he wasn't angry about me still wanting to be friends with a guy who was in love with me. I was thankful that he understood the situation. I was sure he knew that Tony was a good guy, even though he had never met him more than ten minutes. ''I'll run you a nice bath, how about that? Unless you want to sleep right away. It's quite early though'' I could see it on his face that he wanted to hang out with me.

''I'll take the bath. After that, I'm gonna crash into your arms and we'll watch a movie, alright?'' I smiled, letting him know that I also wanted to hang out with him for the rest of the night.

He had lighted up candles and made it all cozy and nice for me and I appreciated him so much. Jeffrey was so good to me, so lovely, so sweet.

''You good, baby girl?'' he kissed my cheek.

''No. Something's missing'' I smirked, suddenly feeling a wave of naughtiness take over me. He had made the bathroom too romantic for me to be alone in there.

''What's that?''.

''You'' I took off my robe, leaving myself naked in front of him. He just stared at my body, pupils already dilated, a sweet smirk forming on his lips. Oh yes, he wanted it.

''You do that again and I might just fucking die'' he approached me, put his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck.

"Jump in with me" I said between soft moans; his kisses were driving me wild.

"Yes, ma'am" he started taking off his clothes and even though I had seen him naked so many times, I still admired his body because it always amazed me how a man like this one was mine.

I stepped into the bath tub and sat down, Jeffrey following my moves. We sat face to face and not even ten seconds later I straddled him, unable to control myself. 

''Going for a ride, kitten?'' he asked in that raspy voice of his. I bit my lip and nodded my head before moving my hips back and forwards to get it started. After a while, I took him in me, no foreplay needed because I was already wet and he was as hard as one can be. 

Moving up and down slowly, water splashing against our bodies, I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Eye contact, afire skin, lust in the air; I was fucking Jeffrey in the bathtub and I kept needing and wanting more. So I sped up, my man grabbing my ass and helping me jump on his cock. Fucking impale me, love of my life. 

''Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum in you'' he whined, loving the sensation I gave him when I picked up the pace and clenched my walls around his throbbing flesh. 

''Cum for me, baby'' I whispered in his ear as I rode into heaven. 

''Yeah? You want that?'' his eyes were full of lust and passion and the way he talked to me brought me so close to my orgasm. ''Oh fuck'' he jerked his body roughly and came inside me strongly, howls coming out of his mouth, echoing in the big bathroom. I didn't reach my orgasm, but it was fine; I was a giver and as long as he was pleased, I was pleased too. 

''Where do you think you're going?'' he asked when I returned to sit in front of him. ''Come back and sit right here'' he tapped the edge of the bathtub and I did as told. He then spread my legs gently and I knew what was in store for me. Yes please, daddy.

He started kissing my inner thigh, going higher until he reached my core and kissed it softly before looking up at me once and smiling naughtily. He acted like he was about to taste me, but his tongue went for the skin under my belly button. Once a teaser, always a teaser. 

When his tongue finally found my bundle of nerves and started circling it I thought I was dreaming. He was always so good at that, what a fucking amazing man. His middle finger went inside me at the same time as he sucked and licked on my clit and I was already so close. Grabbing his hair to keep him between my legs, I let him know I was close. His index finger joined the middle one, his tongue went faster and oh god, I was in heaven. My body shook in pleasure when the amazing burning sensation in my lower stomach exploded throughout my body.

''What a good girl'' he licked his lips then helped me down into the bathtub again, where we sat and talked about life until our skin looked like dried prunes, forgetting all about the movie we wanted to watch. 

Hi! I know this chapter isn't very good but I promise you have no idea what's coming in the next chapters. 

/C.