Chapter 31

Days after posting a picture of Jeffrey and I on Instagram, the media was back at it again. I had stopped caring; they couldn't do anything to me but write rude and false things, though half of the internet had started to come up with positive articles about me. Not to say that people on Twitter loved me. I didn't care about anything related to that stuff anymore, I just wanted to live my life. All I cared about was Jeffrey, my friends, my job and myself.

After work I went to the dog shelter, just to see the dogs. I hoped that one day, when I moved to a bigger place, I'd get to adopt one or more dogs. I played with them and there was one that I felt like I had a bond with; she was a mix of a husky and a malamute, gigantic, fluffy and cuddly and I wanted her so bad.

As I sat on the floor and played with her, Jeffrey called me. ''Hello handsome'' I answered.

''Hello, baby girl. What is your sweet ass up to?'' he asked.

''I'm at the dog shelter''.

''What? Baby, why didn't you tell me you want to adopt a dog?''.

''I'm not gonna adopt yet, but they make me happy and I love being here. Where are you?''.

''I'm actually on my way to your place, but I can come meet you at the shelter''.

''Yes, do, I'll be here for a while''.

Ten minutes later Jeffrey arrived at the dog shelter and found me laying on the floor with Bonnie. Yes, I had named her Bonnie.

''I see you've found your favorite'' They were all my favorites. Jeffrey sat next to me, kissed my forehead and then ruffled the fur on the dog's hair. ''He's beautiful'' he said.

''It's a girl. I named her Bonnie and she's only two'' I was making a sad expression because I really, really wanted her to be my dog. ''She is so sweet and we get along so well. I've been here for so long and I really don't want to leave her. What if someone gets her before I do? I mean, of course they will. It's not like I'm moving to a bigger place tomorrow'' I rolled my eyes. I knew she wasn't going to be my furry best friend.

''What if you do?'' Jeffrey smiled sweetly at me and his eyes were twinkling.

''What do you mean?'' I was confused.

''What if you move to a bigger place tomorrow? Come live with me'' he said and I froze.

''As in...? Move in with you?'' I bet my facial expression was funny.

''Yes, Mia, as in come move in with me. It's a big place, you're always happy there, there's a lot of place for Bonnie, plus she is going to have Honey and Bandit'' he moved a string of hair away from my face. ''Not so say that it's lonely as fuck when I know I've got you, yet you're in your own bed and I'm in mine. I want to sleep next to you, eat breakfast with you and see you more often'' I was sitting on the floor in a dog shelter, getting asked by the love of my life if I wanted to move in with him, all at the same time as realizing I might just take Bonnie home with me that same day. I was definitely dreaming, wasn't I? ''Love?'' Jeffrey interrupted my thoughts.

''Sorry'' I apologized for the lack of speech. ''I would really, really love that. Wow'' I was smiling like crazy and seeing how Jeffrey's face lighted up as soon as I answered my heart fluttered. He really wanted me to live with him, holy shit. ''That would be amazing'' I leaned in and kissed him. ''Does...does that mean that I'm taking Bonnie home with me today?''.

''Yes, Bonnie is yours'' he said and I was starting to tear up. I looked at the floof next to me and felt at peace knowing that she was going to get so much love. She was going home.

I was excited, having all sorts of positive emotions going through me and damn, was I going to fuck Jeffrey hard when we got home!

We signed all the papers and went to buy all the necessary things – plus way too many toys for Bonnie before we picked her up from the shelter forever. I was so excited, smiling permanently, heart full and at peace. After we picked the dog up, we brought her to the farm and because I wanted to be with her all the time, Jeffrey offered to go pick up some of my stuff so I could stay over at his place. The next day I had to talk to my landlord and fucking leave my apartment forever.

I watched my sweet Bonnie shyly play with Bandit and Honey as across the man that owned my heart. She wagged her tail as she carefully smelled her new friends' butts, so cute. They were so curious of the new giant that they couldn't contain themselves, jumping around her, barking friendly, bringing her their toys and being good dogs. My fluffy giant was going to be part of my life and I was going to give her all the time she needed to get comfortable and to realize she was safe and loved.

I felt content, life felt good again; I had just given a dog a home, I was going to live together with Jeffrey Dean Morgan whom better never lose me again, I had good sex, my friends were amazing. Honestly, even though I felt content, I was still a bit worried that everything was going too well in my life. It felt as if it was too good to be true, but one had to think positively.

''I can't believe I adopted a dog today. She's like a child. I'm a mother now'' I said amused as Jeffrey looked at me with a content and charming smile on his face. He looked in love with me and I was living for it. 

''I hope that one day you'll be the mother of my child''