Chapter 16

Jeffrey's POV

I had just gotten into my trailer, still dressed as Negan. It was quite late in the evening and almost all actors had left. We were all so tired all the time, yet tonight I felt a bit more awake. It was probably because I was about to see Mia, after texting her. She knocked on the door to my trailer and I opened it before she quickly got inside.

''Hi, I-'' she started but I just couldn't wait any longer so I pressed my lips into hers. Just knowing that she had been around and so close to me all the time yet we never kissed and barely talked that day made me want to kiss her until I'd die from lack of air. ''Woah'' he said when we broke the kiss.

''I'm sorry, love, I've just missed the hell out of you'' I kissed her forehead and sat down on the small sofa in my trailer.

''I've missed you too. How has your day been?'' she asked, sitting on a chair in front of me.

''Stressful, lot of work, but quite good. How was work though? Did you enjoy doing make up?'' I hoped she did.

''Yes, I really did. Freddie is so nice and I fucking met my favorite actors, had them inches in front of me. Like...hello? Of course it's been a good day'' she was so excited about that job that it made me warm inside.

''I thought I was your favorite actor'' I said dramatically sad.

''Of course you are'' she smiled at me. ''Though Norman tops you'' she joked and I jumped up and started tickling her in revenge. She was laughing so hard it was contagious. ''Jeff, stop'' she was out of air.

''That's what you get for being mean'' I joked.

''Funny'' she rolled her eyes as she still laughed. ''I see you've played soft Negan today'' the brown eyed girl looked me up and down, checking out my Negan outfit.

''Soft Negan, that's cute. Yeah, he's getting a bit soft, huh?''.

''Sometimes I miss the old Negan'' she blushed a bit and I thought I'd fucking scream because she was so extremely adorable.

I went for the closet in the corner and searched for a plain white shirt and a black pair of pants. On top of that I put on the very famous Negan leather jacket and then grabbed a replica of Lucille I always had in my trailer, putting it on my shoulder.

''What do you think now?'' I said and she looked up from her phone only to drop her mouth to the floor. Success.

''Woah, now that's some Negan shit'' she smiled as she got up and looked at me with dilated pupils. ''Sweet as fuck''.

''So you do like bad boys, I see'' I looked at her the way Negan did and I knew she loved it.

''I...uhm...have an idea'' she gave in to a very naughty smirk and I wondered what she was thinking. ''I want Negan to...do me'' she blushed, but I could see she was turned on because of the way she bit her lip.

''Damn, baby girl, you into role-playing now?'' I lifted an eyebrow as I looked at her rose lips. 

''Only if it's Negan'' she looked up at me with big eyes. Fuck. Negan's gonna get her good. 

Before I said anything, she went up on her tiptoes and kissed me passionately, lips mingling with each other. But because she wanted Negan to do her, she was in for a fucking surprise. 

''Hold your horses, doll, you gotta work for it'' I said as I sucked on my lower lip just like Negan did. 

''Oh, I see where this is going'' she smiled naughtily. 

''Sit'' I patted the chair in front of me with the bat in hand and Mia did as told. She sat there and looked up at me, getting into her role of an innocent little girl. Fucking hell, that was hot. ''Well, would you look at that? Such an obedient girl, I might just fucking like it''. 

''I bet you do'' she started before her hands went for the zipper of my pants. 

''Fucking hell, doll, you're eager as fuck'' I said as I let her unzip my pants and palm my member through my boxers. It felt so good when she did it. ''Take it in'' I demanded and it felt a bit weird at first, but when I saw how turned on she was by this Negan role-play it turned me on like hell. She started sucking me off slowly until I grabbed her hair and thrust my cock into her throat, making her choke. Tears were gathering in her eyes as she gasped for air and salivated down her chest. 

''God fucking damn it, what a good girl. I do believe Lucille might be a little jealous. Get up'' I motioned for her to stand and she did, waiting for the next command. God, she played innocent so well, with those big puppy eyes and shyness on her face. 

 ''Tell me what you want me to do to you'' I said as I stood very, very close to her. She was still breathing heavily from deep throating me. 

''I want you to fuck me'' she said and I demanded for her to take off all her clothes and after that to sit on the sofa. She did as told and I approached her, trying my best to keep Negan's facial expressions on. I touched her beautiful, wet core with my middle finger before entering her with two fingers, making her moan. Her legs were spread so beautifully, her juices were drowning my fingers and I was throbbing. My cock was so ready for her. 

''Tell me again what you want me to do, doll''. 

''Please, I need you to fuck me'' she whimpered as my fingers pounded her warm walls, ready to take something bigger than that. 

''What's my fucking name?''. 

''Negan, please'' she wanted it so bad. She wanted to be fucked by Negan so bad and boy, oh, boy was Negan gonna make her scream! 

So I knelt in front of her, pulled her quite roughly towards me and entered her without warning. 

''Fuck'' she screamed when she felt my hard cock in her, balls deep. I thrust hard as I grunted like the character I played. I looked at her with superiority and lust and she enjoyed every single bit of it because ten minutes later she came all over my cock. She came so hard that her walls tightened like crazy and it made me explode my warm cum into her. 

Fucking hell, I was surely in for some role-playing with this girl full of surprises.