Chapter 41

Jeffrey's POV

We got home and put Izzy in her crib before going to the kitchen to do something about my sore cheek. Mia grabbed some ice, wrapped it in a towel a held it against my cheek.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Not so much" I smiled at her. "Are you alright?".

"I'm fine now. You're my fucking hero" she stood between my legs as I leaned against the kitchen counter before she kissed my other cheek.

"I won't let anyone touch you again" my facial expression was probably very serious, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're so fucking hot" she said out of nowhere.

"What?".

"When you punched Jake I thought I'd drop to my knees to suck you off right then and there" she looked down, a bit of red taking over her cheeks.

"Yeah, you liked that?" I liked my lips as I looked at hers.

"I kinda want you to fuck me as roughly as you punched that asshole" she looked up at me with innocent eyes and I was about to lose it. Grabbing her chin, I got close to her and almost kissed her, to tease her a little bit.

"That can be done in a matter of seconds, baby girl" I whispered, feeling her breaths get heavier. She looked at me with pleading eyes and I knew she needed and wanted to get fucked hard right in that moment.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees and started unbuckling my belt, unzipping my pants and pulling them down before palming my cock which hardened in a fucking second; the effect she had on me, damn.

"Aren't you an eager baby girl? Suck my dick, baby" I ordered, knowing that she loved being dominated every time she wanted me to "fuck her hard".

She did as told, starting to lick the sensitive spot at the back of the dick, her hand full with my balls. She knew how to do it, she was the best at sucking dick and I was the luckiest man in the world. "Balls deep, baby" I whispered as I placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed my dick into her throat, making her choke. It felt so good, adrenaline running through my veins as my cock throbbed inside her mouth.

I fucked her throat for a good while before helping her up to her feet. Helping her undress I admired the beauty of her body; her round boobs and hard, pink nipples were out of a dream. Her ass was perfectly round, always feeling good in my hands. Her soft stomach that she disliked because she thought it wasn't flat was perfect to me and I adored her.

Kissing her puffed up lips I tasted her wet tongue while my hand went to feel her extremely wet pussy.

"Up here" I helped her jump up on the kitchen counter before leaning down to get a taste of those juices that I caused. Always delicious.

"Baby, I need you to fuck me" she said. I looked up and smirked at my eager fiancé; I loved that part of her. She really wanted that dick and it made me ache with desire, but I knew she liked to be teased so I was about to do just that.

Taking a grip of my hardness I started teasing her warm folds with the tip, making her moan beautifully. Mia adored when I made circles around her clit with my tip and I adored pleasing her with my teasing.

"Oh my god, fuck me" she moaned as she pinched on her own nipples.

"You'll gonna have to beg for it, baby girl" I licked my lips as I admired the fascinating view in front of me; Mia Hall playing with her nipples as my cock rested between her folds. Hot damn, if I let myself I could cum in a heartbeat. No other woman had that effect on me.

"Jeffrey" she moaned as I pretended to go in.

"What's the magic word, kitten?". I caressed her face before grabbing it between my index finger and thumb to make her look at me.

"Please" she meowed, beautiful voice sounding like a song to my ears. "Please, daddy".

I entered her, cock going in as deep as possible. "Good girl" I said before kissing her and starting to thrust slowly at first. After a short while I picked up the pace and Mia moaned, almost screamed, so loud that I had to shut her up. Two of my fingers went for her mouth and that did the thing. She sucked and choked on my fingers as I fucked her roughly, just the way she wanted it.

Her legs around my waist, hands full with her own boobs, head back, eyes closed, mouth busy with my fingers; she was perfection. I thought I was gonna rip her in half when she asked me to go rougher and deeper but I did as told and it took her over the edge. That orgasm must have been one of the best so far, her walls literally hugged my cock and her pussy twitched and contracted so much and so intensely that it made me go insane. 

Her orgasm was about to take me over the edge too, so I grabbed my cock and moved my hand up and down until I shot my juices all over her swollen pussy. Mia played with her clit as I did so, making me want to fuck her again...and again...and again.

What was more amazing than that kind of sex session was that I was marrying the girl. I was marrying her in a fucking month and life could really, honestly not get any better than that.

Hellooo!

This was the last smut chapter in this story (which makes me kinda sad if I'm gonna be honest). I hope you're ready for the wedding though, I'll do my best to make it as good as possible. With that said, the story ends after the wedding. ❤️

P.S, this chapter is mostly dedicated to  .

Love, C.