Chapter 38

Jeffrey's POV

I grabbed my pants off the floor and took the box with the ring out of a pocket. The ring had been with me ever since I bought it; no idea how Mia never noticed. It was never planned how I'd ask her the question but I knew I wanted to marry the girl and would ask whenever the gut told me to. So the gut let me know that the moment was then, in the bathtub. 

I held it in front of her, silence between us. Her beautiful face was in shock and I thought it was really cute.

"Yes" she said. "Yes, I will marry you then thousand times. Oh my god, yes". She looked excited and emotional and my heart was beating insanely fast, making me think I'd have a heart attack any moment. It was beating like that because she said yes. The woman of my dreams wanted to marry me and it was all I could ask for.

Taking the ring out of the box I grabbed her left hand and put the jewel on her ring finger; it fit perfectly.

"Jeffrey" she looked at it in awe and then at me, her pupils dilating as soon as our eyes met.

"I am the luckiest man alive. I'm going to marry the love of my life, my baby momma, my rock. Holy fucking shit" I couldn't believe it. "A girl like you marrying me? Wow".

"A man like you asking me to marry him? Wow" she said, making me giggle.

She then mounted me, wet body on mine, warm and soft. The water was starting to cool down but she made everything hotter. "I love you" she said before kissing me passionately, soft lips on mine. My hands went wandering, touching every corner of her wet skin. It always felt like the first time, always same passion, same butterflies in my stomach, same fast heartbeats, same amount of horniness. 

Cupping her beautiful, round breasts she moaned sensually, sounding almost like a kitten. Her nipples were hard and I loved the feeling of them against my palm every time I gently squeezed her boobs. Oh man, the woman was going to be the death of me, she was perfect.

Mia grabbed my left hand and led it to her core, making my hardness throb under her.

"Oh my god, kitten" I said between gritted teeth. She bit her lower lip as I caressed her sensitive folds, wanting to give her all the pleasure in the world.

Her hand went to stroke my cock and the growl I made was almost unbelievable. She had her way, no idea what she did with that thumb against my sensitive spot, but she did it well and I couldn't complain one bit. My baby stroked me so well that I was already getting close, so I grabbed her hips and helped her straddle my cock.

God damn it, she was so sensual and hot and knew how to ride and I would forever be in love with her. Baby girl was doing so well, taking me balls deep, her tight walls doing beautiful things to my cock. 

"Touch me, baby" she said between moans. I did as told and started making circles around her bundle of nerves, her whimpers getting louder and louder. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled into another universe and I knew she was going to come. And that's what she did. What a good girl.

"Where do you want it, baby?" I asked, feeling that I couldn't hold it any longer after seeing her orgasm. She adored that question, because she could control my actions and it was extremely hot when she controlled me sexually. 

"Inside me" she bit her lip. "Come for me, daddy". That's all it took for me to come inside her with such power that it made my whole body shake.

"Can you imagine I'm a milf?" she laughed and made me wonder...

"...am I a...dilf?" I asked. The expression on her face was amazing. She looked amused and horny at the same time.

"That's hot" she responded. "Jeffrey Dean Morgan the dilf, hot damn. I might just take a ride again, you hot dad" she bit her lip but before she could say anything else Izzy started crying.

"And there it goes" I said laughing. "I got it, baby. You do your thing, relax. Don't worry about a thing" I kissed her forehead, got out of the bathtub, dried and covered myself and left to calm the baby down.

Entering the room and seeing our little human did amazing things to my heart. She was beautiful, just like her mother. I hope she'd take after Mia when she grew up. "Come to dada, sweet angel" I picked her up and took a seat on the comfortable chair in the corner that Mia had bought for her breastfeeding sessions. Holding Izzy against my chest calmed her down, and I started singing "Don't Cry", one of my favorite Guns N' Roses songs. It shocked me that she didn't start crying any louder than before, my voice wasn't the most beautiful.

"Now that's making me want to have ten more" I heard Mia say. Looking up I saw my future wife standing in the door frame, smiling. Her bathrobe fell down her semi-wet body, her messy bun cute as fuck, her sweet lips still puffy from the amazing session we had earlier. She was absolutely stunning, perfection itself. 

"I'm sure you won't as soon as this lil' thing starts crying again".

"How true" she approached us, giving me a peck on my lips and Izzy a kiss on her head. "I'll let you two be, this is too precious for me to ruin" she said as she took steps towards the door.

"I'll see you downstairs, baby girl" I smiled before she left. Izzy was asleep by now and after a few more minutes of holding her I put her down in her crib and let her sleep.

''Do you want more?'' I said as I sat next to Mia on the couch. 

''Oh, man, I'm actually fine with one. It's enough'' she laughed, but I agreed. One was enough. ''You're the best father in the world though, and when I see you with Izzy I feel like I want many more'' she caressed my face and I closed my eyes at the nice feeling. 

''It's only 'cause I'm hot'' I teased. 

''I mean, you're not wrong, y'know''. 

''I can't believe I'm making you my wife. I fucking love you, lady'' I lifted my head up and kissed the corner of her mouth. 

I did. I loved her so much and I couldn't wait for her to be my wife. I couldn't wait for us to be together for the rest of our lives.