Chapter 34

Jeffrey's POV

''Where do you want it, princess?'' I growled as I grabbed the back of her neck and looked her in the eyes.

''In me'' she moaned sexily, the warm air of her mouth tickling my lips.

''You want me to cum in you?'' fuck, she was so hot. So fucking hot.

''Yes, please'' she was squeezing my balls in her palm and I was on the edge, so close to ecstasy.

I thrust a few more times before I released myself inside of her, filling her warm, throbbing walls with my white juices. God, I adored her. There was something about her the past weeks, or month; she was always horny, but in an aggressive way. Like, she wanted rough sex, like she was mad all the time. Sometimes she felt the need to be dominated by daddy, sometimes she'd dominate the shit out of me until my cock ached. I didn't know what was going on with her, but we had had sex almost every day the past month and I couldn't complain one bit.

''Come cuddle the fuck out of me'' she said after she put her clothes back on. I did as told and as I laid my head on her chest I smiled. I smiled contently because I was a happy man. How could someone so old get someone so young, so beautiful? Someone perfect.

It had been one week since Kayla left us alone, finally. The situation was shitty though, because she and I had never had a problem and I hated knowing that I had to be the first one to not like someone in that amazing family. But oh well, no one got between me and my girl, that was for sure.

*

Mia woke up feeling sick, so she took the day off, but I had to go to work. ''You sure you're gonna be fine, baby?'' I asked worriedly.

''I'm sure. It's probably gonna go away soon'' she smiled at me. ''Go to work, love, I'll be fine'' she kissed my cheek before going to the bathroom and I left for work. She never felt sick like that, she was always in good shape, happy, healthy. Maybe it was the food we ate the night before, who knew.

When I got to work, Kayla approached me. I felt the need to roll my eyes but I tried to control myself.

''Hey, Jeffrey. Can we, uhm, talk for a second?'' she looked nervous, fidgeting with her fingers. I nodded my head and followed her.

''So what's up?'' I asked.

''I just...wanted to apologize for everything. I've thought about what I did a lot and I feel sick thinking of it. It was really horrible of me to get in yours and Mia's way and for that I'm really, really sorry'' she looked and sounded honest and I appreciated that so much.

''Hey, that's really nice of you. I'm glad you've realized that it wasn't okay. I appreciate and accept your apology and I'm sure Mia does too'' I let her know that I had no reason to stay angry at her. After that, she gave me a friendly hug and I went on with my day.

*

I got home later than usual, but just in time for dinner. Entering the house, the smell of homemade pizza took over me and I looked directly at the diner table to see it was nicely set for two people. ''Someone's been busy today'' I smiled as I went to the kitchen to hug the love of my life.

''Yes, very'' there was a wide, beautiful smile on her face.

''What's the occasion? Lights and all that'' I asked.

''No occasion, I was just...in the mood to do this'' she said but she never looked me in the eyes. Hmm, maybe she wanted to propose to travel somewhere. ''I hope you're hungry 'cause I made a lot of pizza'' she laughed, changing the subject.

''Oh hell yes'' my stomach was screaming in hunger. We each ate for two, as if we had a hole in our stomach and it never got full.

One thing I noticed was that the smile she had earlier never disappeared. She kept smiling, her eyes were dreamy and she always played with her fingers, bit her lips and the insides of her cheeks; she seemed a bit nervous about something and I really wanted to know what was on her mind. Maybe I should wait for her to tell me, if there even was anything.

I was holding a cup of hot cocoa and looked out through the glass door that gave view to the darkness outside, when I felt Mia's hands snake around my waist. ''Hello there'' I spoke.

''Jeffrey'' she said and even though a bit of the smile she had earlier was still there, her voice was serious. I turned around completely to face her and looked her in the eyes.

''Yes, my love?'' I caressed her soft cheek. God, she was so beautiful.

''I have something to tell you'' she grabbed both my hands and I was starting to get nervous. Her eyes were twinkly and it seemed like she was getting teary, but she didn't look sad. She wasn't sad at all, but her hands were a bit shaky.

''Is everything alright?'' I was getting worried.

''You...'' she looked down and then back at me. ''You're going to be a father''. I froze. My whole body froze and my head started spinning. What did she say? WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?

''I...What?'' I had to hear it again, to make sure I heard right. Oh my god.

''I'm pregnant. We're going to be parents'' she said, tears falling down her cheeks. Oh my god. Oh my fucking god.

My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to die. I looked at her in shock, eyes probably so wide they looked like they were about to pop out. My mouth was open, legs shaky. I was going to be a father. My girlfriend was pregnant. ''Oh my god'' I finally managed to say anything. ''Baby, are you serious?'' I picked her up and looked her in the eyes, waiting for an answer. She nodded her head as she wiped away the tears on her face.

''I'm serious'' she went for her pocket and took out a white thing with a blue cap that I realized was a pregnancy test. I looked at it and it said ''pregnant''. Pregnant. My girlfriend was pregnant.

I spun her around thousand times before letting her down and grabbing her face between my palms to look at her. I couldn't believe it.

"I love you so much, so so so much. That's the best news I've ever gotten. I love you" I hugged her tight. She was the love of my life, the mother of my child, the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I was going to be a father.