Chapter Two

You are just useless. You cannot even try to be beautiful you are just an ugly girl who happened to be born from this family. Can't you see you don't even want to put our Reputation up by at least accepting that offer. You are a failure Carrie you will never ever make it. I'm ashamed you are my daughter and that's why I don't love you that's why none of your siblings want to be with you except your brother cause he pitys you brat.

I jolted up as quickly as I had just sat down that's when I remembered I had dozed off in the middle of a lecture and as I woke up from my nightmare I had gained the attention of everyone.

Life couldn't get any better. I sneered at them trying to push away the nightmares I just had. I had to act confident in order to put my faccade in order. As I walked to my locker I noticed that everything that always happens to me is always based on my personality or appearance. Which I wasn't about to change anytime soon.

Finally the best part of the day arrived and that was a lunch. I always sit alone in the cafeteria at one last table. Yeah I hated company. With my plate full of fries, I make my way to my table not looking my way. Until I hit a strong chest with the impact making my fries to fly out. Ouch poor fries.

Wanting to know who had the guts to just bump into me and make my innocent fries flying. As I looked up I noticed some familiar cute black eyes staring at me. I ignored my heart beats and decided to pretend I don't think who it was.

'Princess....'

'What are you talking about or have you mistaken me with someone. Ooh and excuse me I need to replace my fries since you have made mine fly all over the place. '

' Karina is also here with me your mum and mine thought it's better if we moved here with also Reid.. Please don't pretend that I am not someone you know.

Ooh no I was exploding and I was also being shattered in the middle of the cafeteria noticing everyone watching I thank God we were just whispering. I ran out of the Cafe noticing that I was being called by Nathan yes... He is Nathan my once upon best friend.

As I made my way to the girls bathroom, I took out my phone and called my brother who all this time knew all of it. To my surprise, they were all going to live in my house. Just great. I just did what I always did I hung up on him and composed myself wiping the tears away.
At least the bathroom was empty... That didn't last long because as I came out of the hallways aiming for my locker.,I heard whispers everywhere of three new students had arrived in school. There we go again. I just wanted it to not hit me again but it did. I wanted to be me again the ignorant me.

As I reached my locker and looked up I noticed that everyone was staring beside me. That's when I turned and boom there were the three people who were new and also my best friends once upon a time.

Reid. Karina.Nathan