Chapter Nineteen

"Carrie wake up, we are gonna be late. "

"Just give me five more minutes "I mutter .

I thank God I've been granted this opportunity to sleep. I smile as I continue sleeping not knowing it was short lived.

"Am sorry but I had to do this. "Karina says as I feel wet everywhere.

"Shit,karina ..what was that for? "I question her getting my lazy wet self up.

"I had to wake you up. You have ten minutes to be ready. "

"Oh,,, "I hurry to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Five minutes later, I walk to the living  room to find the boys and Karina waiting impatiently .

"Lets go. "I tell them as I grab my backpack.

Today we are riding Kolls car. He has an eight sitter car.

"Shotgun.! "I yell as I race with Kim and Karina on my trail. Yeah we both love that seat. Today is the first time Koll drives us to school,since he decided to stay back.

Yeah, it's now three months, two weeks and four days since my parents and my other siblings left. Koll had learnt his ways of ammending our relationship and let's say right now we are okay... And it's improving. I talk to Reid where necessary. The others I talk normally to them. Me, Kane ,Danielle, Sophie (althouh she's a junior) and a good friend of hers called Emma, also junior, Karina and Nathan are the best of friends at the moment. Reid hangs with the popular crowd, goes to parties, sleeps around.

I'm brought out of my daze when a text pops up on my screen. It's from Kane.

Tyty:Princess I miss you where are you. I'm already at school.

Me :Awww someone misses me already.

Tyty:Where are you at😄😄

Me :Am almost there, don't miss me too much.

With that I toss my phone in my pocket as I see Koll looking at me.

"Is that your boyfriend texting you . "

"He's not my boyfriend. "I say blushing.

"Awww little Ammy has a crush. "Kim chimes from behind making me blush more.

"Shut up. "I say at them and notice everyone  laughing apart from Reid.

They continue teasing me as we arrive  at school. Everyone gets out as we head to our lockers. Koll and Kim comes with us earning stares.
"Look it's Kim and  Koll the famous models. "

"These guys are cute. "

"In real life they are cute. "

"I just want to touch Kolls hair. "

"What are they doing with that a good for nothing bitch"

"I just want him on my bed"

That's what takes the last amount of patience I had.

"Shut the Fuck up !"I shout at the group of girls gawking and drooling over my brothers. Kim and Koll seem surprised that the hallways are all silent. "What,,, I have done nothing. "This only make them smirk.

"Princess I waited for too long for you. "Kane whines as he hugs me.

He proceeds and greets the others living people to murmer .Kane and my brothers had built a strong relationship among themselves already. They were like best buddies.

"Koll, Kim let's take you to the reception. "Kane tells them putting his hand on my shoulders .

"Okay let's roll. See you later guys. "I tell my group of friends as we head to the reception.

"How will I survive with these girls gawaking at me. "Kim says rolling his eyes. Both Koll and Kim got a job in the school through our parents. Both of them will be our Gym and art teachers.

"You will,, don't worry "Kane tells him smirking at him.

Today was the second day from our winter break. Yap we spend most of our break eating, playing video games and watching . Classes rolled by quickly until it was lunch time. The time the new teachers were to be introduced.

During our meal, us on our usual table, we joked normally. Yes nowadays am happy.

"Excuse me, everyone I need your attention. "Mrs Hailey the lunch lady says gaining our attention. I spot Koll and Kim alongside her. "Today as have new teachers who will be joining you in your art and gym classes. "She motions them to introduce themselves. Kolls eyes land on me as I wink at him and Smirking.

"I'm Koll Andersen I'll be your gym and art teacher. "he says calmly looking at our table then at Reids. I only shrug at him.

"I'm Kim Andersen, your art and gym teacher alongside him. "he says with his flirting voice making the girls swoon and drool more.

They all walk to our table. "Why is Reid not among you.? "Kim asks the same time Koll says "Your lunch looks like trash. " I just laugh at them.

"He did something wrong to Amanda and now he's with his friends. "Kane says to my rescue.

"What did he do? "Koll asks as he sits on a seat next to Nathan while Kim sits next to Danielle smiling at her. To us, our school, teachers interacted freely with students.

Nathan goes on and tells him what he did. As a matter of fact, Reid made it clear as he was always with Ashley Sanders .He told her everything also about how I'm the unacceptable kid in our family. He also told her about how I was hit. I've yet not told Kane the whole story but he knows some.

As Nathan finishses, I notice Both Kim and Koll with clenched his hands.

"Don't you two try to create a scene. You are teachers. "I say to them with finality in my voice.

"I am your brother before anything else. "Koll says as he  stands up. Kim also nods standing up.

"What was that for man. "Reid asks as Koll punched him. Everyone is amused in my table as we watch them .

"Don't man me now. Stop messing up my sister. "

"Are you talking about that good for nothing slut"he asks. I see Kane clenching his fists. I put my hand on his to calm him.

"Carrie is not a slut ."Kim tells him hitting him also.

I decide to intervene the fight.

"Thanks for that. You are the best brothers."I tell them as soon as they see me. They relax at my voice.

They both smirk at me.

"If your brothers can't defend you against your dad then they are useless. "That is my final straw.

"Without thinking, I swing my hand to his face. Punching him real hard. I don't pause there I swing to more punches which he didn't expect.

"Ouch that hurt. "I say looking at my hand. As I acknowledge what I've done. Everyone is surprised by what I just did.

"Reid you are messing with the wrong family ."Karina chimes in as she slaps him.

"I need such a family ."A certain boy says making all the onlookers laugh.