Chapter Eleven

Kane POV
"Am home. "I shout as I get in the kitchen.

"Hey Ty how was school? Any cute girls? "my cousin, Danielle asks me.

"It was great .Are you coming with me tomorrow? "I say drinking juice.

"I see.And  Yea I will. By the way mum said that we are having dinner here with our neighbors and some of dads associates. "she says.

"OK then lemme go and change. "I say.

In my room, I make sure am through with my homework as hear mum calling me downstairs. I change into a black trousers and blue shirt. As I walk downstairs I see my two little sisters with mom.

"Tyeeee I miss you, my first day was good I made a new best friend she's called Cynthia. "my youngest sister Charlotte says .

"Hey Sophie how was school. "

"it was good Ty but I think tomorrow am coming to your school coz mom thinks so. " Sophie my sixteen years old sister says.

I am the second born in my family. My elder brother Tyson is twenty years old and in college. I'm eighteen years, Sophie is sixteen while Charlotte is seven. Danielle is like a sister to me. She stays with us mostly than her parents. She's the only child.

"Dallie help Charlie get ready and also Sophie get ready some visitors are coming for dinner. We chatted after sometime where dad came home. The visitors started arriving at exactly eight.

There is a family that arrived first and it was the Sanders. I noticed they were the family to that Ashley girl who Amanda doesn't like. After a while the Jackson's arrived with the Andersens.As the parents sat down first, the children started piling in. Reid and Nathan came in first. There was also the other Andersen twins, then other two of them came after.A boy and a girl who looked almost twenty five and twenty four. Then Andrea followed wearing a pink dress. Next came in a boy who Amanda was with. He was her brother. Amanda was dressed in a cute red dress which drew all her curves. She was just beautiful.

"Welcome in and have  good time. Let's introduce each other. "
It started from the Sanders then the Jackson who introduced Nathan and Reid as their sons. The Andersens introduced themselves and left their kids to introduce themselves.

"I'm Kate Andersen am the first born of our large family. I'm twenty four years. "
"Hi I'm Koll Andersen and second born. I'm twenty three. "

"I'm Melanie Andersen ,twenty one. "

"Marie Andersen, twenty one. "

As they were saying that, I saw Andrea whisper something to Amanda who nodded and smiled.

"I'm Kim Andersen. I'm nineteen years old. Third last born in the family. "He said smirking at Amanda.

"Hi  Andrea Anderson seventeen almost eighteen second last born by two minutes "she said also smirking at Amanda who glared at her.

"Carrie Amanda. Seventeen. "Amanda said. That's when I realised she did not say her name with an Andersen in it.

            🕊🕊🕊Carrie POV🕊🕊🕊

"Carrie Amanda. Seventeen. "I said  still glaring at Karina. She was busily smirking. That's when I concentrated on the introductions as a little girl almost seven came and sat on my laps.

"Amanda you are beautiful. "she said to me.

"What's your name pretty"

"I am Charlotte but my sister calls me Charlie. "

"...and that's my youngest daughter with Amanda called Charlotte. "Some man who I don't remember his name said.

After all the introduction, I decided to use the washroom since I was pretty tired of such a dinner.

"Princess..."I jumped as I heard that voice

"You scared me shithole."

"You look beautiful Andersen. "

"Don't call me that but thank you. "

"Why are you here alone? "

"I just hate such meetings. To me it's just boring "

"Ooh I see. "

I took my own time to look at him very well. He had worn black trousers with a blue shirt which looked like his eyes. His hair was well groomed and also he looked so cute.

"A picture lasts long  sweatheart"he said as he smirked.

I did what he asked me I took a picture of him. It seemed like it was a game because he also took out his phone and begun snapping pictures of me and also both of us making  funny faces.

"Tyeeee what are you doing with my friend?"Charlie said looking at Kane.

"Ty mum asked us to look for you. Hi am Sophie, this douche bags younger sister. And this is Charlie youngest munchkin. " the other girl beside Kane said.

"Hi you can call me Amanda. "

"That's not fair for her to call you that but you refused me to call you that. "Kane whinned.

"If anyone that calls you a douche can call me Amanda. "I told him sticking my tongue at him. That was when I realised that Charlie was staring between us.

"Let's go Amanda. I am hungry. Tyeee please."Charlie said.

We both went back inside and ate peacefully. I enjoyed talking to both Charlie and Sophie they were such sweethearts. As dinner ended I saw Ashley standing by Reid and his parents ,whispering in his ears making him laugh.

I looked beside me and found that Kane was looking at me with a smile which I returned .