Chapter Twenty-one

With these events going on, I don't know what I am feeling towards Kane. It's more than a crush. We've been flirting more for the past week. Kolls phone rings bringing me out of my daze.

"It's mum, I will be back in a minute. "he says going out. As he steps out, my phone buzzes from a text from Kane asking me if we could hang out. Today is Saturday.

"Mum and  dad and the others are coming today with the Jackson's they say it's something important "Koll says which I only nod as I head out of the house.

"Tyty where are we going!?"

"Don't worry princess it's for me to know and you are to find out ."he says as he drives

"Whats wrong princess? "

"My parents are coming home today."

"Ooh, I overheard my dad telling my dad that we will be having dinner at your place so don't worry I will be with you. "he says smiling.

We arrive at a park in the outskirts of town. It's a small park written "WESTFORD".

"I have something I need to tell you . "Kane begins with seriousness .

"What's up Tyty?"

"I like you Carrie,,, I've liked you since the day we met at the cafe. I love your company. "He says looking at me. "It's okay if you don't like me . I just knew you will reject me, I just knew that you just saw me as a friend am okay if you don't like me. "he says the last part with sadness. I'm just silent trying to see why he likes me.

"Why? Why do you like me?"I ask him as I see he's confused.

"Carrie you are beautiful. You have a beautiful heart to me you are just perfect. Also you get along with my family very fast. Also you are the person who has been giving me a smile ever since I saw  you. "he says looking at me
.
I don't respond instead I throw away all the self control I had and kiss him. At first, he's not moving after a few seconds he responds .His lips are so soft and he has a minty breath .I feel myself at home as the kiss deepens. Too bad we have to breathe which makes me pull away.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time now. "I tell him as I see him smile widely. "Ooh and I also like you. "

"I know it's too soon but will you be my girlfriend? It's okay also if you say no"

"Dumbass shut up. Yes I will be your girlfriend. "I tell him as he pulls me in another sweet kiss.

"I have to tell you something also. You remember the day I told you I will tell you about my family and why dad slapped me. "He nods and so I tell him everything from our childhood everything also about my crush on Reid, my messed life and relationships with my siblings.

"Do you still want me to be your girlfriend after all this. With a messed up person.? "I ask him after I finish my story while he talked nothing.

"You are the strongest person I know and you are not getting that easily away from me. And truly you are a messed up person princess just like me "He says as he pulls me into a hug.

My phone rings making me pull away.

"Hey Koll, what's up?

"Where are you, it's already nine and mum is flipping out already."he shouts

"I was having some fun with my boyfriend but we will be there soon. "

"I knew it. I knew that you two were going to be together soon. Kim and Nathan owe me and the girls 20 grand each."

"You guys made a bet on us? "I shout.

"I have to go and hurry up and come when dressed properly coz the guests are already here."and he hangs up.

We decide on going to his house and I borrow one of Danielles clothes.

"Princess stop panicking am here with you. "Kane says as he kisses my cheek as we head inside the house.