Chapter Twenty nine

"Can we talk? "

"Why do you need to talk to me? "

"Please come on Carrie "

"Why the hell do you need my girlfriend  for? "Kane asks already irritated.

"Reid you can talk here we are all ears "I state looking at him.

"I won't take much of your time please can we talk in private? "

I look at him one last time before looking at Kane "Ty I won't be long "

"OK take care ,if he tries anything let me know OK "

I nod and put a quick kiss on his lips as I  head towards Reid. I have a gut feeling that something bad is about to happen but I put it aside and follow him.

"Look who the cat dragged in "I hear a voice as soon as I am in a room where I was supposed to talk to Reid. His face that was polite a few moments ago is now holding a smirk.

"Well well well , I've waited for this opportunity for too long, we are in an unknown part where no one will no if something happened to you "Ashley says and smiles evilly.

I put my hand in my pocket and speed dial the number that I frequently contacted which I guess was Karina.

"Are you all of a sudden shy? why are you playing with your hands in your pocket? "One of Reids friends ask me.

"Why am I here, in a room far away from the camps we set up? "I stated the obvious so that the person listening Could

"Stop being dump, we want to get rid of you, dummy "Ashley sneers.

"Wow why is it so? "

"Stop talking! "one of Ashley's minions states slapping me. Ooh no she didn't do that.

I slap her back only to be kicked down. In less than a minute, I'm being kicked and slapped everywhere. My body hurts but they are still kicking me. I hold my emotions so that they can't see the pain they are inflicting on me.

"Bitch, you ruined my life the moment you refused to get married to me. "Reid says as  he punches me in the stomach. I'm being held by two guys I don't know as Reid uses me as a punching bag.

"I couldn't and will never marry something like you "I retort back at him.

"What hurt the most is that you chose that dickhead over me. I knew you were a gold digging bitch. Do you think you will get any shares of his money "

"Stop it! "someone says as Reid is ready to throw another punch at me.

"How the hell did this people find us here? "Ashley asks Reid. Who only shrugs.

"Amanda are you okay? "A concerned Karina asks as soon as Reid and his minions are led away. I only nod as I groan in pain.

"Amanda stay with me please, open your eyes "Kane says .

"Ty I'm sorry I wish I could've not agreed to meet him "I say tears streaming down my face.

"Stop the bulshit, let's get you to the nurse's office right now. "

I only nod as I try to listen to the sweet nothings Kane is telling me in order for me to not pass out.

"I love you Amanda.... "That's all it took for me to black out