Chapter Thirty Two

"Ty come on please, this once ,"I beg him  pouting.

"I said no babe ,"he says not looking at me.

For the past ten minutes I've been begging him to take me to the bookstore across the mall but he's refused and I'm in need of a few novels. You're probably wondering why I can't go by myself, it's because there is a guy in the store who is always staring creepily at me and I am afraid of him. He is called Matt and he works there.

"Okay then, let me asks Mark to take me then "I say trying to walk out.

"Hell no, I'm taking you "I knew it would work. Mark is my next door new neighbor who is too friendly and forward. I was afraid of him at first but since I came to know he is gay am okay. Kane is still convinced he wants me.

I smirk at him and walk downstairs.

"Mum we are going out! "I shout

"Okay honey take care, you too Kane "

"Okay mum! "we shout as we head to the garage.

It's been a month since mom completely recovered, and she's staying now with us. She is trying to spend much time with us. She works from home nowadays ,which is good. We have our mom back in one piece .

Dad is another awkward story. It took him mom almost death for him to come around. He apologizes every chance he gets. He is spoiling us very much, and we don't complain, like at the moment I have his black card .We forgave him and we understood him. He comes home every day and that's all we asked for. My family is back.

"Flower we're here, "Ty says bringing me from my thoughts.

"Hey beautiful?" creepy Matt asks smiling fully.

"She's good Mathew." my saviour of a boyfriend says pulling me to the novel section.

Two hours twenty three minutes, fourteen novels later ,we walk out of the bookstore. Daah I love books. As much as Kane can't confess it he also loves books.

"I'm hungry, "

"It's not my problem. "

"I'm hurt babe, you don't care about my well-being ,I might die of hunger. "I dramatically say.

"Problem solved for us then. "

"Okay, "I say turning back and start walking towards the bookstore. He realizes it and starts following me,

"Amanda where are you going ?"

"None of your business, "I say as I smile wickedly at him "Hey Matt, would you like to,,,, "I am unable to finish my statement because a hand covers my mouth. I look at Kane and lick his hands.

"Eeew Eew! "he says wiping his hand as I'm about to continue what I was asking Matt,"Don't even think about it babe, let's go and feed your stomach "He says pulling me to a restaurant.

        ***
"Will you be quiet now! "Kane's mom shouts across the table. We are all gathered for a dinner with my family. We all still as she says a prayer before we resume talking. As I look around the table, I see everyone who I love, they are happy smiling and laughing. My sisters and brothers are all happy now. Kim and Danielle are dating now, Karina my twin is still with Nathan . No one knows where Reid is except me. I miss him so much. He apologized to me a few weeks ago and stated that he's going to join the army. All that he was doing he was being driven to do by his pretentious dad.

Dinner is over already and I'm in my bedroom with Kane. We finally had sex a week ago and after that, he takes every chance he gets to make love to me again. Like at the moment.

"I love you so much Kane Tyler Alexander.

"What isn't there to love ,"he dramatically says as he gestures at his naked self . He is stating the truth and I roll my eyes at him and mutter asshole .

"I love you Carrie Amanda Andersen my flower. "he says kissing me.

                     THE END