Chapter Twelve

I'm my room, I decide to look online for me to pass time since I wasn't getting any sleep. There's a picture on Kane's instagram page of us.No one knows who I was because he had put some emojis to cover our faces. I liked the page while scrolling through his pictures. They were actually cute. With this in mind I slept peacefully.
                          🕊🕊🕊
"Brrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrr. " I groaned as I woke up cause if I need to avoid my family I need to hurry. Today was no exception I put on a black leggings and a purple tank top and my black hoodie that have the acronyms AAC. My black sneakers were also intact. As I head downstairs I notice that mom and Melanie are already awake and in the kitchen.

"Can't you dress any better? "

"Thank you Melanie but am good "I say to her while grabbing an apple heading out.

"You are supposed to drive your sister and the others to school today. "Mom says

"No, everyone has their own means "I shout from the doorway.

I hurry in my jeep and head towards school. I arrive school twenty minutes later. I pack my car in my usual parking spot.While am walking in the hallways, I hear a girly voice calling me.

"Amanda, wait up"I see a beautiful Sophie running to where I am.

"Hey Sophie, I didn't know you come to our school. "

"I just started today and am junior. "

We talk of randomn stuff as we head towards my locker. I tell her to avoid the whispers and stares we are recieving.A minute later, I see Kane walk in with a beautiful girl. She had a model body, black eyes, black long hair.

Today being an ordinary day, I decided to also stare at them. She was leaning on his shoulders whispering something to him which caused him to laugh. I felt kinda of jealous of the girl but who am I, we only met yesterday. Sophie who was beside me was smiling from ear to ear.

"Princess how you doing? "Kane said as he reached my locker with the girl still on his side.

"I'm good. "I said to him. "Hello I'm Carrie Amanda "

"I know I say you yesterday night am Danielle Alexander this asshole cousin. "she said pointing at Kane

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding as I said "You can call me Amanda. "Looking beside me I saw Karina leaning on my locker talking to Sophie. "And that's my twin Andrea Karina"

We continued chatting as we headed to class. Sophie headed towards the juniors section while we headed to our class which coicidentaly we both shared which was Calculus. I came to know that Danielle is a good talker. She voices out all her opinions.

After first period, I was walking with Danielle and Karina to class ,Kane had gone to his class he had physics while we had Chemistry. Ashley Sanders came out and stood in front of us with her minions.

"I hate her "Danielle whispered making me snort.

"What did I do to deserve the attention of our queen bee"I asked sarcastically.

"Why are you talking all the new students.? You are always a loner coz everyone hates you Andersen. Girls you can join me let this loser alone. "she said glancing at Karina and Danielle.

Before I even take action, I see Karina already slapping "No one dares talk to my sister that way bitch"

"I am not joining your team, I want to be this loner coz she has a mind and self respect,slut."Danielle spat.

"Carrie you are a loser, see your family don't want anything to do with you. Reid told me how you are all by yourself. Look at how ugly you look. "Those words sound like my mother's.

Without thinking, I jump on her and start fighting her. She also has the audacity to scratch my arm.

I am yanked away from her my some strong hands and I see Reid yanking her away.

"Princess calm down. "The voice says which I confirm as Kane's.

"Reid before you begin talking dirty of my twin to that bitch.Next time I will not let Carrie do the fight by herself. I will also participate. Keep your bitch on a leash" Karina spits at Reid.

The hallways are full and people are busy recording. Ashley is busy saying on how shes going to make me suspended. I notice that Kane's hands are a bit loose making me jump at her again.

"Come on princess. Please calm down. "

"Reid. "I call to gain his attention as he tries to calm the crying Ashley. "Fuck. You. Also Fuck our friendship it's over. "I say as I concentrate on Kane's hand on my waist trying to calm me.

"What are you staring at get moving "Danielle snaps making me smile at her. "Are you okay? "she turns to me which I nod.

"Carrie Andersen and Ashley Sanders, my office now! "commands the principal down the hallway.

" Princess calm down please. Do it for me please. You are gonna be okay. Look at me"Kane says making me look at his blue eyes. "I'm here for you. "He says hugging me.

I'm the principals office, Ashley tries to blame me on everything. I just don't talk. The principal dismisses the case cause all of us our parents are in the board.

I decide to go to the library and wait for the bell to ring. I feel betrayed by Reid.i receive a text from unknown number.

Unknown:Are you okay princess?
Me:yea am fine Kane. Am at the library.
Unknown :Coming now.

I feel at ease as he walks inside the library. He comes and hugs me making me cry on his shoulders.