Chapter Three

I didn't realise I was running until I was saying words that I felt like I missed to...

'Twinnie I miss you so much... Karina I miss  you.. 'I cried hugging her making the whole hallways gasp.

' Carrie I missed you more teddy bear.. ' she replied crying.

Sorry for that Yea I have family apart from my brother. Karina my twin sister. We looked alike. You will be meeting my family soon
We cried in each others  shoulders until someoene cleared  their throats. And it was non other than Reid. He grinned as my eyes landed on him..

I did what I always did best. I gave him my best bear hug which lasted for about a minute. I also rolled my eyes at Nathan before hugging then. That's when I realised the hallways were silent while all the students stared at me and guess what. I snapped at them

'What do you think you are staring at. Move.!! 'And to my command they just moved. I noticed my three people surprised and also  gaping at me.

'What!! I just remembered why are you all here and why did you never text .You just let me alone you just chose to stay as I was in my hard days. Or have you decided to show up just before my eiteenth birthday to or did mum or dad sent you here if so then I am done with you guys. Not showing up in my life for about three years and decide to show up today. You were my best friends for crying out loud I still not forgive you.  You are so selfish guys. I was alone for three fucking years. Kim was the only one who was there for me.Infact let's just say I am mad at all of you right now. 'with shocked faces they just kept quiet. I stormed off just wanting to be alone.

Furious was an understatement. Truly I have missed them. I don't know how but I managed to arrive home and headed to my room straight without caring about the loads of bags in my living room. I don't know how long cried and I was feeling better  as I headed downstairs.

Kim was downstairs talking to my new roommates. As he saw me he engulfed me in a cute little bear hug that made me cry even more.He was telling me to stop crying and everything was OK. I stopped and gazed around the house that I noticed Karina also crying. That's when I saw how her eyes were puffy and also were a deep shot of red. That's when I decided to be a grown up to all of them.

'Guys let me show all of you to your rooms. '
Reid and Karina both shouted at the same time
'Next to Carrie' which made me Kim and Nathan chuckle. My room was in the middle of other five bedroom.So they both had it. Reid managed to get the far corner room exactly next to mine. Which was followed byKarinas then Nathans .

I left them unpacking as I headed to my room to just sleep. Before sleeping I was called downstairs for pizza since as I remembered I was hungry. That made me run downstairs bumping into Karina. We both fell and noticed our state before bursting into laughter. All eyes in the room turned to us where I rolled my eyes at them while Karina sneered at them.

'So are you dating anyone right now kitten. 'Ooh no ..thats when I remembered she always have  a huge crush on Nathan. I made my next statement looking from Nathan to her. 'You and Nathan... At least my boat is sailing now... Oooh. 'I shouted making the two of them blush. That's when I turned to Reid. A'You  dating anyone or just live it? 'I said with a sigh. I had a huge crush on Reid since I was a kid.

'It's okay, am not dating anyone and I have never since you left. '
I have never been more relieved than now. Karina knew I had a crush on him and she just grinned. I knew too well.
'You Carrie are you dating
I shook my head and told them of howpeople  always hated my guts and made me want to kill them.

I told them I was going to sleep early since I was tired. As soon as I was on my bed I noticed that someone had followed me. Who else non other than Reid. He came in with a pillow which means he was sleeping here. As soon as he removed his shirt, I was stunned with how beautiful he was. Ooh no the crush is back. 'I know you want my shirt just take it. ' He said poking me.
Without hesitation, I took it and put it on.

We cuddled until I fell asleep on his chest . Thats when I heard him say words that I didn't know  he would've said ' It wasn't our fault to abandon you here we will always be here... We love you.

      🕊🕊🕊🕊
Long chapter but  her secret not yet out . It's soon going to be uncovered.