Chapter Ten

During lunch, Kane still was following me. Which kinda of irritated me.

"Why are you following me Ty?"

"I want to sit with you. "

I got my usual lunch and haded towards my usual table. Everyone was there including Reid and Ashley.

"Princess why don't you introduce me to your friends.? "

I look at him with a death glare and decide to introduce them.

"That is Reid ,this is Nathan my sisters boyfriend and of course you already know me and her. Guys this is Kane. "

"What of me.? Hey Kane am Ashley Sanders,the principal is my aunt. "

I snort at her introduction making Kane to laugh. Reid is looking at us with something looking like furry.

We talk of randomn things :Kane does most of the talking.

"Teddy bear did everyone else leave? "I ask Karina

"Nope they are still there. "

"When are they leaving ?"

"Not sure but heard dad say by the end of the month after our birthday. "This  causes me to loose my appetite. This makes me just look at my food and start stabbing my steak .Looking up I see everyone in the table looking at me except Ashley who was busy flirting with Reid.

"Princess are you okay you had zoned out? "

"Yea am okay. Don't mind me continue eating "I say to him trying to act normal. To my luck the bell rings making me hurry outside towards my locker.

"Carrie on a serious note are you okay? "

"Kane am okay. Wait you actually called me by my first name.? "That makes me smile at him.

"At least your grumpy self is back. Let's go to class and am walking you to class. "

I take my necessary books for my next two classes as I lead the way.

"Ty you could just tell me that you love the view of my ass .Dont get turned on yet. "I tell him smirking as I see him blushing. He looks too adorable when he's blushing.

"I gotta go to my class see you later princess. "he says winking.

My two classes goes by quickly and by the end of the day I feel like sleeping. As I get to my jeep, I hear Kane calling my name.

" Can I catch a ride with you? "

"How did you arrive here? "

"My mum dropped me in the morning but she's now busy. Also my driver is on holiday. Please. I won't disturb you "he begs.

"Get in "I say heading to my drivers side. "Where are you staying? "

"Let me drive then once we are there you will drive. "he says pouting making me give up.

"OK only today.Dont dare drive recklessly. "I scoff at him.Falling asleep as he starts driving.

"Princess.,princess wake up. "

As I look around I notice familiar sorroundings.

"How do you know where I live? "

"I also live here. My house is that one. "he says pointing to a house opposite mine. "We always live in Chicago but we moved in recently. My grandma was always the one who stayed here. "

Thats when I remembered the old lady who always brought me cookies when I was new here.

"Where did she go? "

"She's now in California. I'll see you later neighbor."He says closing the door. I move my car to my house and park it at the front since it was already full.

The house is extremely loud from people talking. I see Karina coming out from her bike and wait for her. We walk in hand in hand as the guys are behind us.

"We are home. "Karina shouts  to the noisy house where everyone goes silent.

"How was school? "Mum asks

"Good "Nathan answers.

"We are having dinner with our neighbors today dress appropriately everyone "

"When are you leaving? "I ask not registering what I just did.

"Not anytime soon "Marie answers smirking at me. I roll my eyes and head to my bedroom.

"Carrie,how have you been? "

"Good I guess. I have homework that needs to be done before dinner. "

"Are you mad at me? "

"Why should I Kim. You are still my best friend. Come on give your sister a hug. "

"This means a lot to me sis.I love you. "he says hugging me

"I love you too. "I say that crying on his shoulder and also realize he is also crying. We stay that for long until someone clears their throat.

"Mum gave me this to give you. "Koll says handing me a box.He stands there for a while as he looks from me to Kim because we both have  puffy eyes from crying. He seems like he wants to say something but nothing comes out. He stands there looking at us with a certain expression I can't know what it is.

"OK I need to do my homework. "I tell the both of them. I smile at Kim and he returns the smile moving out while he pushes Koll outside.

I take the next hour finishing my homework .I take my time in bathing and puting one of my favourite red straight dress which is knee length.

Looking at the box mom has given me, I find a pair of black heels which has a note with only one word sorry.That is not a way to ask forgiveness. I toss the note aside and put on my favorite six inch black heels.