Chapter Twenty-two

The dining room was tense as we entered. It seems like everyone was waiting for us.

"I'm glad you could've joined us today Kane and Carrie. Let's dig in before I say what the dinner is about. "Dad said.

I didn't feel like eating but Kane forced me to at least try something .My parents kept stealing glances at me while we were eating which caused me to be uncomfortable.

"I have something to tell all of you "both my dad and Kane said at the same time.

"Go on first Mr Andersen. "

"Me and the Jackson's family have known each other for a long time. We met during our childhood times. Our children have been friends since then . We agreed on something once our children were both eighteen."he says as he looks at us. I wonder where this conversation is going to.

"We agreed that Nathan will marry Karina. That's because we've known since they were kids. Nathan I know you knew about this since your parents told you when you turned eighteen .We did this in order for one of my companies to merge which both of you will be taking care of. "

"Also we agreed that Reid is going to marry Carrie. "

"No she can't!"Kane shouted making the whole table glance at him.

"Why do you object so much son,, that is what we agreed on. "dad asks. I chime in before Kane can speak.

"Dad I just can't agree to marry him. I'm saying this again, I'm not interested in any of your business. I'm not a business deal.! "I shouted.

"Carrie Amanda Andersen shut the fuck up. You will do as I say or else you won't like it. I'm your father. "

"Or else what you will beat the hell out of me again. You will disown me again. You lost the title of father to me the time you laid your fingers on me four years ago. I'm tired for being your daughter. "

"Shut up! You will do as I say. "

"Excuse me sir. She can't because she's pregnant and carrying my child. "Kane said gaining everyones attention again. "That's what I wanted to tell you before. "I'm also surprised since I'm still a virgin but I cover it up as I want his story to be realistic.

"Wait what! "Kane's dad says
"I'm going to be a grandma! "both my mum and Kanes mum exclaim at the same time.
Everyone has a different expression on their faces. Kim, Koll and Karina smile at Kane.
"Congrats man,,, "Koll tells Kane as he looks at his phone.

"Carrie tell me  he is joking.I knew you were a slut .But I didn't know you could scoop this low and fuck him. "Reid says gaining everyones attention.

"Don't you dare call my sister a slut ."Koll says with a stern look.

"Reid that's not how to talk to women. I taught you better than that ."Reids mom says

"Mrs. J that's not it, he even beats up women. "Karina chimes in.

"What, do you have an explanation on that Reid? Whom did he lay a finger on? "Reids dad asks

"He had the guts to punch Amanda and also wanted to fight Andrea "Danielle says. That's when I know how I'm blessed with good friends.

"Reid did you punch my daughter? "Mom asks

"As if your husband hasn't done it already at her. "Reid says glancing at my dad.

"Young man what did you just say,,,? She's my daughter and I have a right to do what I want to do to her. "

"I'm also her future husband so I get to do what I want to her. "He shouts.

"She will not be your wife. She's carrying my sons child and I can't agree the mother of my grandkids to marry such a psycho. "Kane's mom says

"I think the dinner is done thank you all for coming. "Kate finally opens her mouth.

I run to my room crying and soon I'm followed by Kane.

"Are you mad of what I said.?"Your siblings are the ones who texted me on our group chat to say that., "

"No thank you. I'm not mad. Wait what,,, am going to kill them. "I tell him as he hugs me.

"Princess don't worry am here with you. "He says as he hugs me.

"We are here for you. "Kim says and I'm soon in a group hug with my best friends.

"Thank you guys. That means  alot to me. "

"Reid is moving out. His dad has ordered him to. Also Kanes dad is arguing with dad ."Koll says.

"Can we join the hug?"Melanie asks as she stands at my door way.

Everyone turns and looking at me. The three of them are looking down as if they're ashamed of themselves.

"Amie it's also okay if you say no. "Marie says calling me with my childhood nickname.