Chapter Twenty three

I look at her and notice she's crying. It's not like I hate them it's just that I dislike them.

"Yeah you can join in. "Everyone is surprised at my response. "Stop standing there. Come over before I change my mind. "

We stay in the group hug for almost five minutes most of us crying. My elder sisters are busy apologizing while crying. I'm just overwhelmed at how a simple dinner can turn things around.

"Amie I've wanted a long time to apologize for my behavior. I'm so sorry.We had no option to behave like bitches to you. I'm sorry. You are still my little Amie. I will always love you little Siz. "Marie says .We are currently sited on my floor.

"Carrie I know am the biggest bitch of all of us. I know you hate me of how I behave towards you. I just saw that you are too selfish and you don't want to help our business. Am sorry I judged you wrongly.

I'm your eldest sister and I was supposed to be there for you but I wasn't .I knew how you felt since the day dad slapped you. I'm the worst sister one can have. I'm sorry I let only Kim console you. "Kate says crying.

"You are not that bad. You are the one who suggested that I tell dad that he allows Carrie to move out ."Kim says.

"It was your suggestion all along? "I ask her .

"I saw how dad kept treating you. My bitchy behavior was all because once one of us tried getting along with you dad would insult you more. "She says.

"You know Carrie as much as I was rude towards you I always did it to protect you. I'm sorry" Melanie says.

"Katie ,Mar and Lanie I don't hate you guys. I just disliked you. "I tell them .They just smile at me .

"Carrie we have something to tell you also. You know that money you always receive in your account and the bills that are always paid.? "Koll asks which I only nod.

Every bill is always paid monthly, and also I always recieve money in my account every week. Kim always told me that it always came from him .

"I know Kim told you that he's the one who does that. It's not him "I look at Koll and Kim confused.

"Where did it come from? "

"It's from all of us, we both agreed to be depositing money for you and also Melanie and Marie are the ones who pay all your bills. "

"Wow! "

"We knew what dad was going to do today.We texted Koll for him to come up with a plan .We know what Reid does to you and also we didn't want him with you. At the end we agreed for them to tell Kane during the dinner to say you are pregnant. "Melanie says

"Why did you guys act all confused when Kane said it?"Sophie asks them.

"We had to make it seem realistic. So that neither mum or dad could know. "

"That's a lot to take in. "I tell them looking at them.

"We know it but we are sorry of our behavior. "

"No problem I forgive you. "I tell them who seem surprised that I forgave them that easily.

We talk among ourselves as time goes by without knowing the time.

"Princess why don't we go and make that child we are supposed to have.? "That's Kane for me. This makes me blush.

"That's gross. "Kim says gaging.

That is one night among the my good nights. We end up sleeping on the floor without knowing it.