Chapter Six

It was almost midnight but I had not gone back home. My phone was buzzing with messages and also I was being called countless times. Me being me I ignored all of them. I had gone to a nearby waterfall where most people knew nothing about. It always helped me think and get at ease with my mind.

As I got home, I found that there were more cars in my parking lot. What surprises me more is the number of security I see around. That makes me go through the main door. As much as I wanted to go unnoticed, I guess it was mission impossible. Once I was inside the house, all attention came back to me.

"Young lady care to explain where you were? All this people have been worried about you. You didn't want to answer your phone. "And that is how I present you with my lovely dad.

"I had decided to go for a walk. I didn't know time was going. But am back and dizzy I need to sleep coz I have school tomorrow "I said turning to head to my room.

"Where do you think you are going we are not yet done here. "

"Yea I know but am not in the mood. "

With that I ran to my room only to find Karina crying on Nathans shoulder. Reid was pacing my room like a lost puppy. My heart always breaks when I see my twin crying and that's what just happened.

"Carrie I was worried you something bad had happened to you. "Karina said crying.

"Carrie Amanda Andersen care to explain to us why you almost gave me a heart attack." If Reid was using all my names then I knew he was so pissed.

"Your sister has been crying since you left. You are so inconsiderate and selfish. You think only about yourself. Get this straight, your decisions affect people so much your a selfish bitch.Your parents had to call the police cause you were missing for more than four hours. Stop being dump and think for once before making stupid decisions. You are not a kid. " With that Reid walked out of me leaving me surprised.

Tears were rolling down my eyes again. I decided to just stop crying cause it was no use. Wiping my eyes, "I think you two should leave I need to sleep. " I told the two people still surprised by Reid. I just wanted to be alone.

They have no reason to protest so they just left. I am a mess that's what I see in the mirror once I stand in front of it. With nothing to do, I jumped on my bed not wanting to change and thank God  sleep overtook me.
               🕊🕊🕊🕊

As much as I hate to wake up early, today was exceptional. I woke up at six and got ready for school. All this was because I didn't want to meet any of my family members. I was also ignoring Kim which was hard .Thanking God by six thirty I was already done. Lucky me no one was around when I went downstairs. I scribbled a note and left it on the kitchen table
             School
                      Carrie
Satisfied today I decided to take my bike to school. My aim of the day was avoid Nathan and crew. Everything is a mess right now in my mind. I don't see my problem but everyone else does. I don't know how to see how selfish I am. I am the one who should be accusing them of being selfish but I don't.

I am riding the longest way to school because it's still too early. An hour later I arrive at school .Parking my bike where I always park my car, I head to the library. Mission still in mind. I spot my mums jeep parked among some cars making me run to the library. This earns suspicious eyes from the students.