Chapter Nine

I also woke up today. Today I decided to drive my jeep to school for the first time. I loved my bike most of the time. The school is no difference today. As I pass by, I hear a rumor of a new student   who is from a rich family. Also people are talking about some famous people in school which I shrug off.

My first lesson goes well with me avoiding Reid and Nathan cause I talk to Karina from time to time. What disgusts me as I make my way to my next class which is Calculus. I'm met with Reid making out with one queen bitch of the school Ashley Sanders. This makes me snort loudly as I head to class.

In class, Mr Lonnie our calculus teacher motions for the new student to introduce himself.

"I am Kane Alexander and am new here. "

"Go sit next to Amanda Andersen "this is the only teacher who never uses my first name. That causes me to look up only to meet the blue eyes from Friday. I stare at him as he smirks walking towards me.

"Princess nice seeing you again. "he winks causing girls to drool more.

This causes Karina who was beside me to also look at him

"He's the son to the Xanders company where we were for event last week. "she whispers making me groan.

"Amanda Andersen and Andrea Anderson care to tell us what you are talking about "Mr Lonnie asks.

We both say sorry at the same time. Going back to concentrate on the lesson. As the lesson ends, I hurry out of the class only to be followed by Kane.

"So is the other girl yourtwin"

I nod.

"You are among the set of twins of the Andersen?"

"None of your business and fuck off. "

"Come on Amanda. "

"To you am Carrie and stop talking" I snap at him.

"But Amanda is way better. "

He's truly testing my patience, "Stop it and you are not someone to say my name isn't any better "

"Whatever am not going away princess. "

This makes me to just ignore him as he continues with his question.

"Don't you have a class to be? "

"I have literature next. " I scoff cause we have the same lesson. Behind me, Karina is following as she talks to Nathan. Reid is behind them with Ashley holding onto him. I felt like gaging.

Today,we were being assigned project partners and a project. I sit down at my usual sit at the back.Karina sits down beside me. Kane whispers something to her making her stand and sit on a seat next to her previous one Kane sitting on hers.

"What the hell. Thats my sisters seat "

"Come on Amanda ,Andrea is okay siting there. "

"What did I say to you it's Carrie and Karina. "I snap. This guy is really nuts.

"Duh come on. "

Our teacher Mrs. Thomson, begins reading our partners. Karina gets Nathan. I just hope I get Reid. "Reid Jackson with Ashley Sanders. Lastly Carrie Anderson with Kane Tyler Alexander. " That makes me groan.

"Tyler I guess you are my partner now. "I smirk as I see he's irritated to be called that.

"Amanda don't call me that. "he says making me laugh.

"Ty are you ashamed to be called that? "

"Don't call me that and I won't call you Amanda. "

"Nope" I say as I continue listening to our teacher.

He made me smile at least forgetting my problems.