Part 1 (introduction)

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Laura Hillcraft, I'm a thirteen year old girl and I am a witch.

I don't like to talk about my past, so I wont say anything about it yet. Maybe you'll find out what happened to me later, who knows?

Anyways, there is one thing I can tell you though. I am... different.

This year is gonna be my first year at Hogwarts, I'm starting in third year, the same as the Golden Trio. I didn't go to Hogwarts the first two years because of... personal reasons. You might find out what they were later on. I haven't been sorted into a house yet.

Both of my parent are magical. That makes me a pureblood. Not that I care though, I respect muggles and I don't think they are any less than wizards.

During the summer I caught up with the lessons I missed by studying from the books that Hagrid got me when he came to announce that I could start in third year.

I am really exited for Hogwarts, and I hope I'll make some friends real soon. Right now, I'm a bit of a loner. That's mostly because I haven't been to school for at least three years. And you can guess, that that has to do with my personal reasons I keep telling you about. Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. The story will be told and you're gonna understand why I don't feel like talking about it.

I have an owl, my parents gave it to me when I was little. He's grey and his name is Sonoro. I absolutely adore him.

That was a description of me, now let's get to the story.