Part 3

Shocked I walk out of the shop. I still cannot believe what I just heard. How is that even possible? I ask myself. A lot of thoughts come to mind right now, but there is one thought that keeps coming back. What the f*ck?!

I am not paying attention and I accidentally bump into two redheads that look exactly alike. 'I'm so sorry,' I say. I tuck my long blond hair behind my ear so they can see my face. Their jaws literally drop. For a moment they keep staring, but they get out of their trance and stutter: 'I- it's okay.' Wow, they just said that in unison. 'I'm guessing that you're twins?' I said with a smile. 'Yes, we are Fred and George Weasley,' the left one said. 'But it's up to you to find out which one is who.' The right one ended the sentence with a wink. I laughed, and introduced myself. 'I'm Laura Hillcraft. Are you going to Hogwarts too?' They both nod. 'What year are you in?' The left one asked. 'I'm in third year, but I haven't been to Hogwarts before so I haven't been sorted yet.' Luckily they don't ask why, and they continue the conversation. 'I hope you'll get into Griffindor. That's our house.' The right one said. 'That would be amazing!' You smile at them, and they smile back. Then you hear a woman call for the boys. 'I'm sorry Laura, but we have to go.' They said apoligetic. 'No problem,' I said. I hugged the two boys and smiled. For a minute it looked like the boys were blushing. 'See you at Hogwarts!' I shout before turning around to find Hagrid.

The twins POV

We both stare at the girl who just turned around and dissapeared in the crowd. Merlin, she's beautiful. Her long wavy blond hair falls perfectly over her shoulders and anyone would drown in those beautiful blue eyes. And she was also really kind. Both of us blushed again while thinking about her hugging us, wondering if one day maybe it'll be more than that. We hope we'll get close to her while she's at Hogwarts. Strange, we've never thought about a girl like this, and we have just met her! We look each other in the eye. We don't care if we'd have to share her between the two of us, but with her looks, every boy would fall for her. We have to make her ours.

My POV

I walk away from the boys to find Hagrid. The twins seemed so nice, I really want to get to know them better. I smiled at the thought of them, and after a minute or so I had found Hagrid. I waved at him, and as I came closer I noticed he was holding something behind his back. 'What do you have there, Hagrid?' I asked. He didn't answer. He just smiled at me, and put his hands in front of him. In his giant hands was a black kitten with blue eyes, it was adorable. 'It's for you,' Hagrid said. 'A welcome to Hogwarts present. I smiled and carefully held the kitten. I looked at it happily and said: 'Thank you so much Hagrid! I have to give you a name, right sweetie? I'll name you...' I thought about it for a moment. 'Ruby. After you, Hagrid!' Hagrid looked at me thankfully with tears in his eyes, and hugged me tight. 'You have no idea what that means to me, Laura!'